Great Surgeon, Great Experience - La Jolla, CA

I wanted to address the look of my neck and under...

I wanted to address the look of my neck and under my eyes, but not loose my personality.

Three weeks ago I had a Facelift, Malar lift and Brow lift, and am so pleased with the results.  I cannot believe how quickly I am healing.  I attribute that to Dr. Krant’s skill and knowledge.  Dr. Krant is very knowledgeable in the structure and anatomy of the face, and uses that to you advantage.  I have no visible scars and people have difficulty figuring out what changed.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

He is so honest and open in explaining to you what will work and what is best for your personal needs. I trust him completely and would recommend him to everyone. I have worked in the medical profession for over 40 years and did a lot of research before I chose Dr. Steven Krant. I have not regretted a single moment; I actually enjoyed the entire process. (Yes, there is a little discomfort but it wasn’t that bad and they prepare you well). Dr. Krant and his entire Team are very attentive, personal and work very closely with you through the whole process. I was very impressed with their preop communication in preparing me for that big day. Follow up care and attention is above and beyond, I always felt like everyone cared about my recovery and my satisfaction with the surgery. I had a private nurse for two days post op and would highly recommend that to ensure your comfort the first few days, and your family or home caregiver will greatly appreciate it. I only wish you could see my before and after pictures.

Thanks so much for the review Donna, the community appreciates it!