Removed my Saline Implants - La Jolla, CA

2006 had smooth saline implants put in. After...

2006 had smooth saline implants put in. After having 2 kids I just wanted to be natural again. They were getting uncomfortable and I felt they were to big.

I choose my doctor and love her! She decided I do not need a lift or capsulectomy.

The day of surgery I arrived at 8am. The doctor, anesthesiologist and nurses all came and talked to me before surgery. I expressed my concerns about being nauseous after surgery and the anesthesiologist said he will give me something in my IV for that. It was time for surgery I was so nervous. The anesthesiologist gave me a "margarita" to relax me. Before I knew it I woke up in recovery. The doctor came to see me and said everything went great. I was only in surgery for 40 minutes. I felt pretty good waking up. No pain and no nausea. That night the doctor called me to see how I was doing. The next day I was a little more sore by the incisions and I developed a rash from the iodine scrub they put on during surgery. Second day post op I am off pain meds and just taking my antibiotics. I go in on Tuesday to remove bandages.

4 Days Post Op

I went in for my post op appt. and the doctor checked everything and put on new steri strips over the sutures. Everyday I feel better. I am still a little sore but I only take Tylenol if I have to. My breasts look pretty flat and deflated, but I feel so much better and like my true self. The doctor gave me a new compression bra and it is so comfortable. I still have a little rash left. It's either from the antibiotics or the stuff they put on your skin during surgery to sterilize it. I hope with each day they look better and better. I will go back to my doctor in a week. I will update after my appt. and take a new picture of my breasts. I am so happy I decided to do this!

2 Weeks Post Op

Feeling great. Took the bandages off the incisions on Friday and everything is healing nicely. Starting to put Vit. E oil on them. Still have a little itching and a rash, I think its from wearing my compression bra 24 hours. Can't wait to be able to wear a regular bra. Looking forward to Summer.

1 Month Post Op

Feeling great. The incisions are healing great. I have been using vitamin E oil on them. Can't wait to wear regular bras!

Feeling Better With Each Day

Finally went to the gym and did a light workout, I did the elyptical machine. It feels good to get
my blood pumping again. I posted a picture of me a little over a month post op.

Bra Shopping!

So, I finally went bra shopping! I went to Victoria Secret and measured 32B. I thought I would be a A cup. I bought the Body by Victoria no wire bra and it's so comfortable and fits awesome. I also got the new t-shirt bra. So happy to be able to wear normal bras now, but I still wear a sports bra to bed.
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, personable she called me the same day after surgery to check on me. She is a great doctor.