Earlobe Sugery Gone Wrong by Dr. Randal Haworth -Los Angeles, CA

While I was having other surgery performed I asked...

While I was having other surgery performed I asked Dr. Haworth about slightly reducing the size of my earlobes. I'd never had a facelift or earlobe surgery and my ears were normal looking but I felt that they looked rather large and that the lobes had stretched a bit from years of wearing heavy earrings. He assured me that this was a very simple, easy procedure and would not be a problem. After the surgery I immediately noticed that they looked off. He promised me that they would look fine after everything had healed but my fears proved correct. Not only is the shape very unnatural, they are two totally different shapes. From the front, they're drastically uneven and when viewed separately, they look very surgical. I have not worn my hair back since this surgery and have given up on wearing earrings which only draw more attention to this area. I have slowly but surely been having every procedure that he performed revised (at my own time and expense) and hope that this review can spare someone else that most difficult emotionally and financially draining task.
Hi Seattle I had my ear lobes done by Dr Haworth in October 2013 and after surgery for quite a long while mine looked funky, thick and odd shaped but now it's been 4 mos and just recently they have thinned down to normal (no longer thick) and have shrunken up a bit more as well. I was thinking I wanted them even shorter but now they seem ok. Maybe with healing and a bit more time yours will settle as well? Best to you.
You seem a very "clever poster" here on Reslself. Interesting how you decided to leave a post that does not make any sense. Her surgery was 3 years ago. I doubt things will settle down. Sloppy work is sloppy work.
Why are all of the other posts dated 2014? This review came up when I was answering a post on my own review and since I had the same surgery by the same doctor, thought it would be of interest to the reviewer. That's it I don't see a problem.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon