24 Year Old Vaginal Tightening, Labia Reduction, Clitoral Prepuce Reduction - Los Angeles, CA

I recently had vaginoplasty, and labiaplasty in LA...

I recently had vaginoplasty, and labiaplasty in LA with dr simopolus, the entire surgery was amazing, and absolutely worth it!! My vagina is now nice and tight, so many people refer to being back to "virginal" tightness. After my first time, sex alway felt good, but after I had my baby things weren't the same, now after having the surgery I can honestly say that sex is BETTER than before I had my child, my husband refers to my vagina feeling like a "milking" machine, my muscles pull so hard on him now. Our connection together during intercourse is mind blowing, I feel everything he feels, and he feels everything I feel. Also I want to mention that I had major urinary incontinence issues before the surgery, and they are completely gone, I can hold me pee for hours, wether I am sitting, running, or jumping, I am so glad I went through with it!!

After pictures

My before picture

New picture

Dr simopolous

Dr Simopolus was amazing through my entire process, and took excellent care of me.