485cc Round Implant - Beverly Hills, CA

5 days post op by Dr Stanton. So far loving my...

5 days post op by Dr Stanton. So far loving my implants. Post op is horrible, laying on your stomach is hard. I had lipo on my flanks no fat transfer. I can't wait to see the finally results. Anyone know how long that takes? My right side looks a little rounder, but they said that's normAl until my muscles relax. Has that happen to anyone before?

Post op day 6

Pain is better, getting around pretty good, but I am so bored at home!! I love this site! You
Girls have helped me much.

Post op pics

Post ops pics taking 5 days after

Post op day 7

Pain is much better. Loving my new booty!! I can't believe I did it!! My boyfriend doesn't say anything but I know he loves it too!

Before pic

2 weeks post op

Feeling so much better! Loving my new booty. Geez didn't know the amount of atten a butt could get you!!

3 weeks post op pictures

More 3 weeks post op pictures

My scar 3 weeks post op

26 days post op scar

In person my scar is. It very visible at all

Correction

Stinking phone I mean is not very visible at all

26 days post op pic

Loving my new booty!! Thanks dr Stanton!! You are truly the butt king!!

4 weeks post op pictures

4 weeks post

Post op week 4

So far loving my results!!

Post op 6 weeks

Hello ladies!! I am feeling great. Every it feeles like I get a better shape. Don't worry ladies if in the beginning your implants look square or uneven they will change.

Dr Stanton

If any of you ladies are planning on getting your surgeries done in the LA area, Dr Stanton is amazing. I love many results. He have me Excatly what I asked for!

Oopps

Stinking phone. I love my and he gave
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Your scars look great! Did you use anything on them??
Looks amazing!
that looks really good
Booty is looking great!! But it looks like I already had some there b4 the implants. A good foundation. How tall r u? Did u get any Lipo or fat transfer with the implants?
Correction:" it looks like YOU already had some butt b4 the implants"
Hey hun do u sit now?if so when did u start?..it's been 3 wks since my surgery and it feels so weird when i sit..i only sit on my boppy pillow...
At 8 days. I had to go back to work. I work 12 hour shifts. I was a little sore. At 2 weeks I felt normal. The only time I feel them is if i lay on my back on a hard surface.
YOU LOOK AMAZING GIRL:) How are you feeling now? Im scheduling a consultation With him this week. Do you have any Before pictures
I feel great it's been 2 months and I feel back to normal and have since week 3. I love dr Stanton you will too
Thats good to hear, im sooo nervous to get mine done. Were you scared pre op? Because every time I look in the mirror at myself I'm like oh my gosh I can't imagine something unnatural inside of me lol what will your before measurements?
Was**
Silly me didn't take my measurements. I still wear the same size pants just fill them out now :). I was nervous but more excited
Well Im glad your happy with your booty now lol I love your after pictures, did you ever take pre op Pictures?
Yeah I posted a before picture :)
Ohhh okay lol you must have taken it down, do you mind pm me your pre op picture:)
Is ur implants placed sub being so large ? I want atleast 400cc placed in between would love to go higher but I hear only if placed on too or had surgery before so please help , my next step is a consult with dr Stanton I just don't have the time with 3kids so got to choose wisely
By the way u look awesome that's why I'm asking bkuz if he can go in I totally want in lol
No prob. Thank you ;). He only does intramuscular.
And u have never done implants before wow that's a big size for inside . I was hoping for a similar size inside but was told 350 is enough but I'm not having 350 if paying for a butt I want a butt ! Uhh I bet ur so gna ur journey is just settling in huh u go girl !
I need to schedule with Stanton now knowing this lol
Hi ladies, u need to keep in mind what ur behind looks like now. Sometimes it's not the cc's to decide on it's the projection of the actual implants. I got 430ccs over the muscle, looks huge. Not happy! Projection is 3.8 teardrop.(oval) Do urresearch on implants sizes that will work for ur behind. It's not a one time time procedure, my implants shift daily & hurt. Wish u all the best of luck!!
I guess I'll still with 360 ish thanks Girly And Goodluck
Are you still loving your results ? Is it what you expected as far as the way they feel ?
You look amazing !!!!!