485cc Round Implant - Beverly Hills, CA

5 days post op by Dr Stanton. So far loving my...

5 days post op by Dr Stanton. So far loving my implants. Post op is horrible, laying on your stomach is hard. I had lipo on my flanks no fat transfer. I can't wait to see the finally results. Anyone know how long that takes? My right side looks a little rounder, but they said that's normAl until my muscles relax. Has that happen to anyone before?

Post op day 6

Pain is better, getting around pretty good, but I am so bored at home!! I love this site! You
Girls have helped me much.

Post op pics

Post ops pics taking 5 days after

Post op day 7

Pain is much better. Loving my new booty!! I can't believe I did it!! My boyfriend doesn't say anything but I know he loves it too!

Before pic

2 weeks post op

Feeling so much better! Loving my new booty. Geez didn't know the amount of atten a butt could get you!!

3 weeks post op pictures

More 3 weeks post op pictures

My scar 3 weeks post op

26 days post op scar

In person my scar is. It very visible at all

Correction

Stinking phone I mean is not very visible at all

26 days post op pic

Loving my new booty!! Thanks dr Stanton!! You are truly the butt king!!

4 weeks post op pictures

4 weeks post

Post op week 4

So far loving my results!!

Post op 6 weeks

Hello ladies!! I am feeling great. Every it feeles like I get a better shape. Don't worry ladies if in the beginning your implants look square or uneven they will change.

Dr Stanton

If any of you ladies are planning on getting your surgeries done in the LA area, Dr Stanton is amazing. I love many results. He have me Excatly what I asked for!

Oopps

Stinking phone. I love my and he gave
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon