Hopeless After Three Surgeries

First rhinoplasty was to reduce bulbous tip,...

First rhinoplasty was to reduce bulbous tip, shorten the nose and improve my profile which i felt was too pointy. While the cast was on i could tell it was SIGNIFICANTLY crooked. Looked like the doc may have sewed the columella and tip on crooked? There was NO definition at all on one side...it was if it were completely empty of cartilage and was being pulled flat...also one HUGE nostril and one tiny one.

Went back to the same doc for revision he did a closed rhinoplasty and did VERY little..reduced side of the columella that appeared to be potruding in the large nostril and did a placed a tiny graft near the tip TO GIVE THE APPEARANCE OF BEING STRAIGHT. he tried to hide the problem rather than fix it.

3rd revision...different doc...he vastly improved the appearance of the crooked tip but it is still not right but NOW one side is STILL flat and the other now has a dent and ball on the other side...PLUS now when i smile there is pulling inside!

Horrible rhinoplasty experience. Much research has left me hopeless...i have not seen ONE rhinoplasty case that looks like mine...so i am thinking NO ONE is going to be able to fix this..

i think the primary doc sewed my collumella and tip on crooked....now 3 rhinos in...maybe i am beyond help? after last rhino tip is straighter but one side of nose is completely flat and lacking ANY definition ANYWHERE. The other side has a dent and ball on the side. Anyone know a GREAT doc? Is there such a thing??

Actually it looks nice on your face. There is a huge difference from your original nose. I think you look pretty and the new nose looks balanced.If I were you i wouldnt do anything else to it.I think were our worse critic. I am very picky with noses and yours looks good
hey, I have a similar case to yours, and I am still researching doctors, and the two that I think might look at it are Paul Nassif, whom I saw doing some difficult cases and also Sam RIzk who is claiming he has rapid recovery technique by using 3d telescope, therefore doing fewer scars, etc, that are actually the ones doing all the swelling build up and damage to the nose. I would also consider them, but I am not willing to pay around 15k USD for another try out, since the final outcome is never 100%, and being based in Europe, I am also conducting research worldwide, as I want to pay reasonable amount of money. And in terms of your case, I think, that skilled surgeon will be able to reconstruct the structure with the use of ear or rib cartilage by open rhinoplasty only in my opinion, as the progress in use of new techniques such as Sam Rizk is rather limited in this field, and what is more unfortunate, there are many butchers and ruthless surgeons interested in the money in the first place who should never have received the diploma and be allowed to do something they are not proficient in. But that is human nature in the world, we live in. Good luck!
madam, you are still beautiful woman! u didnt need rhino ever!

Went for revision with rib grafts in Dallas, Tx....

went for revision with rib grafts in Dallas, Tx. Now have collapse on one side with worsened breathing

hey dear try dr Randal Haworth check his nose photo gallery they look amazing!! i has my revision rhinoplasty with him and my results are GREAT
How are you doing? Who was the doctor you went to in TX?
I hope you're doing better and happy with your last rhinoplasty. Please update us if you can. Thanks
Dr. Gabriel Saab of Cosmesurge, Kuwait