the most regretful thing i've done in my life - eyebrow embroidery! -Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi there. I'm Elaine, 22, from Malaysia. I just...

Hi there. I'm Elaine, 22, from Malaysia. I just did my eyebrow embroidery few months ago. And I get nightmares after that. They were so dark and thick, just like two hooks above my eyes! My colleagues teased me in front of other peoples. My self esteem dropped just like that. I didn't even want to look into the mirror since then and cried so many times like no body business. And I didn't feel like going out at all. I nearly gone mad for this. It was like end of the world! Yesterday, I made up my mind to remove the ugly ink on my eyebrows. I did my first laser treatment. The black ink changed to red. Hopefully this will be part of the healing process. I know I have to be patience this time, god bless me!
Where did you get them done? I'm considering and would like to avoid that place.

Hey there, checking in to see how you are making out with your treatments. So sorry to hear how much this has impacted you emotionally, are you feeling better?

Hi Elaine, I had same problem w u.. Just wanna check how's ur removal treatment so far? You manage to recover and back to the original? Appreciate you could share w me on this..