KTP Laser - Massachusetts

I went into a med spa which advertised ktp laser...

I went into a med spa which advertised ktp laser for removal of brown spots and capillaries. I asked a million questions as I am an aesthetician and knew going into the treatment that there would be some down time- brown spots darkening and some crusting which would naturally fall of and leave fresh pink tissue which would turn back to normal color within a few weeks.

I had a trip to go on and the tech said i should be ok within 3 weeks. Anyway- i blistered from the treatment and my face was a mess! A month later I am left with red indented chicken scratches on my face and a larger indent under my eye where there was the largest blister.

I have remained out of the sun and am applying vitamin e and k to hopefully prevent permanent scarring. The tech wants to see me 6 weeks post op which I will do- but I truly believe that my skin is far worse now than before the treatment. I am going to see a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in laser next week because i want my skin back.

The owner of the spa is very supportive and assuring me everything will heal fine- I will follow up later with final results.