54 Female in Macomb in May This Year. 5 Year Ago I Had Gastric by Pass Surgery. - Royal Oak, MI

I was told if I was to loose 100lbs after my...

I was told if I was to loose 100lbs after my gastric bypass I could get skin removal on my stomach at no charge. I am ready for this proceeduce now. the skin is not real bad. it does feel unconfortable when I have tight jeans on. I also get a rash under the skin sometime. I don't need removal anywere elese except that area. I do have one under arm sack I would like to have removed. it is small but looks bad to me. I also wanted to have eyelid surgery. can you email me if you do provide the tummy tucks after gastric bypass. One last thing. I went through so much pain with my gastric bypass. I am fearful I will have a lot of pain after these proceeduces. I would reguest that while I am in the hospital that I get Ativan shots or prefer pain pump. after I leave to go home that I have a script for something stronger then vicoden or Norco My procedure was done by Snyder at henry ford. then I had to have a revision 6 months later. the revision was done by Krause a suberb surgeon at royal oak bomunt he saved my life.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon