Don't Know if a 400cc Will Be Too Big!! My Height is 5'8 125 Pounds Athletic Build and I'm Having my Surgery in 5 Days!! - TN

I'm a 36a want to be a full c small d silicone...

I'm a 36a want to be a full c small d silicone under the muscle.. but I don't know if a 400cc will be too big..I've seen a lot of women my height say that they only got a small C. Im also worried about the the placement for my build..any advice will be greatly appreciated!! I have been killing myself worrying about the size, the nurse told me that I could only change my mind a week before surgery and I decided a 400cc
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'8" 128lbs and I got 500cc silicone hp. Went from a 34A to 34DD. Absolutely love mine!
400cc saline unders got me to a 32DD from a 32AA. I have similar stats. The suez sounds big but they don't look so big in clothes-just right.
thank you ladies so much!! I'll keep you posted, going to see my surgeon at 1:00
I have 616 cc under the muscle, silicone implants and I am a D cup. I'm 5'9" and athletic build as well. I'm very happy with my implant size. Depending on the type of training you do you may find a large implant gets in your way. Because of my height and shoulders my implant size was ideal for overall body composition.
I'm confused ... you say that you're currently a 36a, but your breasts look much larger in some of the photos. Are you wearing inserts and/or a push-up bra?
yes tha's why I'm getting implants..I've waited forever no more push up bras:)
I am 5'3 so significantly shorter than you but I went with 400cc's for my first BA and that took me from a 34A to 34D. Because of your height I think the 400cc may get you a small D. Are you choosing moderate or high profile? That will also affect the bra size you end up with.
I got 400ccs and I have a C cup I am 5 foot
Hi! i just went through a BA on July 2. I went from a B to a full C with 425CC left, 275CC right (asymmetry) under the muscle, circumareolar incision with moderate plus silicon. I am 5'7.5", 130lbs but i have an athletic body and wider chest/square shoulders. I was really nervous about getting anything above 400's because I didn't want to have big noticeable breasts. Im happy that I discussed this with my surgeon and he was aware of my concerns pre-surgery. Ultimately, after using sizers during surgery, he felt that 425 was necessary to achieve the look and size that I wanted. Im only one week out but they don't look too big or too obvious (and they're swollen). If you're hesitating, there is not much of a difference between a 350 and 400 realistically. Especially taller girls with broader shoulders/wider chests can pull off 400 without it being too big!! f you want pics or any other advice, ask away!
thank you so much I'm seeing Dr. Reath today just to make sure I'm not going to look ridiculous
How tall are you? I was a 36b before my surgery and i got 450 cc and 500cc under the muscle, silicone. Im a 36DD or 36DDD. I wanted to go w 550 or 600. :-/ lol. Boob greed. But dr said that would be too big. You should def go under the muscle to avoid capsular contracture. And 400 should get u at about a full D. They are heavy and you prob wont be able to run as much, that is a big problem for me.... & u have to invest in really good sports bras. Good luck keep us posted :-)
You could go higher than 400 for your height and it still wouldn't be too big. Check out my reviews and pics for my 350s. I am a 30D or DD now, so if 350 got me there, 400 won't get you to a D as a 36A (I was a 30A/B). Do not be scared of 400. As far as placement, my smaller overs were awesome for working out -- instant recovery, back to the gym in 2 weeks, but then I got capsular contracture, so I'm still recovering from my new 350 unders (5 weeks). I'm back at the gym and yoga, but no upper body yet til next week. And I can tell I shouldn't. It still feels awkward. But no pain after the first few days....