A Gifted Plastic Surgeon AND Caring Team - Kirkland, WA

I had consultations with three plastic surgeons in...

I had consultations with three plastic surgeons in person and researched 22 online before deciding to go with Dr. Partington. I was getting a pretty significant and somewhat complex breast reduction (almost three pounds removed from each breast), and needed to find a skilled, certified plastic surgeon that I could trust and with whom I felt medically safe (board plastic surgery certification, types of surgeries, years of experience, etc).

What differentiated "Dr. P." from all of the other surgeons for me were two things...one was his expertise/experience, focus on excellence, dedication to advanced procedures and the safety of his patients (advanced HIPA Filtration system to reduce post-op infections, adding natural remedies like Arnicare to help reduce pain, swelling & bruising after surgery).

The second deciding factor was HIM. Dr. Partington genuinely CARES about his patients and it shows throughout the process. He listened to ME and what I wanted, partnered with me in my care and then DELIVERED exactly what I asked for. I had a SIGNIFICANT amount of tissue removed (almost eight pounds total) and I didn't even have to have drains afterwards. (yay!)

I am two weeks post-op and up and about, driving and feeling & looking AMAZING! My friends and family cannot believe the transformation. The most common response when people see me is their jaw dropping then a very slow and amazed WOW! Then, they continue to stare at them and tell me how amazing I look.

His office staff has also been wonderful and made me feel "at home" and cared for from my first appointment. When I go to the office, they make me feel as if I am the only patient they have - like a VIP (every time). Isn't that how you should feel everywhere you go? :-)

Welcome to the community.  You did a great job with all of the research!!

Thank you, it was important to me to make sure that I had the right PS, team. I hope this review helps others. :)

Honestly, that is the most important part:)  Your review will be very helpful to others.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon