BA this morning 11/9/12

I am looking to get a BA because I am tired of...

I am looking to get a BA because I am tired of being so small up-top & I have the money and support from spouse. I have ALWAYS considering doing it, but just lacked that push. I would like to be a full C-small D and am going silicone under the muscle. I am excited & very nervous & just want it now!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just over two weeks left. Getting nervous and...

Just over two weeks left. Getting nervous and antsy. I go in next week on the 1st for pre op paperwork and to communicate my goals with the appropriate staff. So ready!

Good luck with everything!! Your day will be here before you know it! :-)
Thank you : ) I hope so lol.
Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics. What are your stats and what size implants are you thinking about?

I had my pre-op on Thursday and must say I feel a...

I had my pre-op on Thursday and must say I feel a lot better having asked some of my questions. I guess the only thing I am still worried about is how long I will be out of the gym & unable to run. Anybody given a time frame from their PS? May have asked this already, but I have been reading so much it all blends together lol. I have to get my scripts filled Monday and start prepping. The BIG day is on Friday and this is one busy week for me altogether. :D

You will do just fine. Please do not be nervous, there is no need really. I walked in like I was the Queen if the surgery room!!! You wait and wait until finally the day is here. I've been put out for 4 different surgeries not cosmetic but other things, you will do just fine. You walk into the room sit on the bed before you know it your husband is waiting for you as awake. Pain is not bad, just don't use your arms I think this causes so many problems. I stayed in bed for 5 days walked around a bit and went back to my room. I took pain meds for about 5 days only to put me out so that I would not hurt myself nor cause the after problems from BA. ( I did not want to do work or clean, cook because i would be sorry) So knock yourself out and keep sleeping for your recovery. I am perfect. My breast are perfect look at my pic's. I'm only two week Post Op. My Doctor said they are perfect and they are... look me up. but sleep and don't move, it sucks but you deserve it and your husband knows what your going to be up against. I slept on three pillow behind my head standing up and one pillow across the top laying down. I was comfortable along with my good spirits. I forgot all about the antibiotics never took one of them. I don't like them anyway, but I was fine. but my doctor checked out to perfect in all studies. You will be fine, I can't wait to see you... Don't put to much on line until you feel better your still using mucles to type!!!! you waited long enough so relax sleep and enjoy. Oh and the best thing to do is by large bags of frozen Corn. You'll need three bags. One for you to put on your chest, but put them on top of a towel...... then when they get defrosted use another bag, and re-freeze the first bag, it will help with swelling. I was not able to use ice packs my doctor said hell no. Also do not put the bag on your chest it has germs and it's not sanitized. Use a towel and put the whole closed bag on top of of the towel and enjoy the cooling process. hahaha good luck and dont work out or run for 12 weeks. I can't. My dr. said no way. I have been fast walking two miles around the neighborhood, or tread mill each day but not using my arms and only walking on treadmill at 2.3. I'm a run walk run walk girl at 5.1 each day. It's not worth it. You paid good money for boobs the workout can wait..... Really who cares the only one that is going to know is you. Give it a rest!!! Don't work out you'll be sorry. I don't care what your doctor says my three friends worked out after 4 weeks they have so many problems. It's not worth it. All these ladies that have one breast higher or lower or they look like shit is one the doctor and two.... what did they do to have this happen., okay best of luck sexy 49
Hiya priss~ Congrats on booking surgery. Are you getting saline/silicone? how many cc's? Look forward to seeing the post op piks...Good Luck!
Not sure about the actual amount of CC's. I told him I want to be a full C, small D. Now I am certainly thinking small - mid D LOL. Apparently, it is difficult to say how many CC's will fit in me without seeing the breast tissue/chest wall etc. I do have some asymmetry, so I am hoping that he makes me larger and as close to "even" as possible. I am going silicone, under the muscle with the crease IFM? incision. I can't wait to post the pics, too :D

Well, today was the big day. Yesterday, for the...

Well, today was the big day. Yesterday, for the first time it hit me "$h!t I'm getting boobs tomorrow" lol. As the night progressed I became more and more panicky. I went to sleep and slept well surprisingly, woke up once to go potty but immediately fell back to sleep. I had to be there at 845am and I am approximately 1hr 15 mins away so I got everything ready. Not being able to eat/drink was a challenge but thankfully "go time" came before I knew it. Once I arrived I changed, was marked met with the OR nurse and anesthetist. They gave me a bunch of do's/dont's, instructions and checked my normal height/weight/BP/temp, etc. Finally, after about an hour I was in the OR. They wiped my skin with something (sedative probably) and then I never felt the needle/IV go in. I showed them some pictures of girls whose before's were similar to me and told them full C/small D. It felt like a minute, but then I was up and not feeling anything until I got up. I got silicone gel/under the muscle/crease incision 350 cc's on my right and 325 on the left (mild asymmetry). When I woke up they asked me how I was doing and all I said was " I am fu%&ing hungry" which is strange because I am not a big cusser, especially around strangers and in formal settings lol. Oh well, it happens! The ride home wasn't too bad. I had an appetite and started feeling sore and tight. Since then I have been keeping up with my meds and taking hot showers frequently. I think i've already had 5. My PS orders these as they really help loosen up the muscle and alleviate the pain. Boy, oh boy, have they been doing their job. Hopefully I can sleep well, I am allowed some tylenol PM, but we will see.

I know my punctuation and grammar are out of whack, and I probably repeated myself a lot. But hey, I have a good excuse. I'm on drugs lol. Will try and keep updating and post pics as often as possible, or when I see change.

You look really great! Congrats! I'm only 2 days away from surgery... eek!
You look great, congrats>
HEY!! They look REALLY GOOD already!!! Glad to hear the surgery was a breeze!!! What profile did you go with?

Well I posted a pic yesterday of my new look. So...

Well I posted a pic yesterday of my new look. So far I am loving it. I am very surprised at how quickly the pain and discomfort is dissipating. Friday is one week post-op and I go for my first post-op appt tomorrow evening. I am hoping the right one drops a bit this week as you can see my left is much more fuller. I am pleased thus far with my results. But have some concerns I am hoping some of you can help me address. 1) I am still very bloated and not "regular" in the bathroom yet. I know constipation is always apparent when going under anesthesia and on pain meds, but have you all experienced this too? I have been eating more fiber, taking softeners regularly and the maximum recommended daily dosage, at that, and drinking plenty of water. 2) My right implant (smaller by 25 cc's than the left) and is about half way in my armpit (or so it feels). If you look at my most recent pic you will see its much smaller than my left breast (your right) & it's because it's in my armpit, I hope. lol 3). I am also feeling air bubbles under the skin around the outer edges of the implant. I say air bubbles because they indent a bit upon me touching them and move around under the skin. CREEPY! Anyways, any insight you ladies can provide me would be greatly appreciated. What your dr said, if you had these issues, did they go away, etc. etc. !! I know my appt is tomorrow, but I may otherwise resort to Google, and Lord only knows what I may read on there. SHEESH!

Lookin' good miss priss. Your breasts have a very pretty shape, no frankenboob, so consider yourself lucky! Lol The air bubbles are normal, I experienced that sensation too. The best rememdy for constipation is prune juice. Believe it or not it works WONDERS!!! (drank 2 glasses after my BA and had INSTANT relief.) Metamucil helps too, good luck hunn
I second what Kooberry and Breasto said. I had the gurgles under the skin too. Everything you are experiencing is normal and will go away. Boobs in armpits? Not sure about that one, and they look great in the pics. Might want to ask doc about that one.
Looking good, MRSpriss! All of the concerns you raised are normal. Constipation is very common, and many ladies use stool softeners/laxatives and fibrous foods or supplements to help with this. I just waited it out, which worked fine because I don't think I'd have been very good at wiping in the beginning. ;-P It's also normal for the breasts to settle at different rates. Essentially you had two surgeries -- one on each side. Give them a few months to settle before you decide there's something to worry about. And as for the bubbles, I believe it's actually fluid you're feeling and not air. My understanding is that during surgery they irrigate with an antibiotic solution, and that over time it will absorb into your tissue. It doesn't take very long as I recall -- just a couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

Well today is Post-op day 10/11 (depending if you...

Well today is Post-op day 10/11 (depending if you count surgery as Day 1, or not). I have been essentially free of pain for a few days. I have a little bit of pain when I first wake up & all that new weight is pushing down on my incisions (crease incision). After a bit, it almost entirely eases up. My left has looked great for a few days, my right is coming down slowly but still is a little high and I have armpit sideboob still a bit. I am still not entirely regular in the bathroom, but am still taking stool softeners. I started taking Vit E 1000 units, as directed by my PS after my 1 week post-op appointment. I tried on a few of my bathing suit tops and have to say... I am sooo stoked. I am so glad I decided to do it this time of year so I will be all healed for summer.

The biggest frustration I have is not being able til run until week 4. December 7th is the day, and man am I counting down. I can't do any upper body work outs until week 6. Great, I am going to be all flabby for Christmas. LOL!

Hope you all are healing/doing well and hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving. I will update after as I have family coming up. If you have read my previous posts, then you know I did not tell ANY FAMILY. I am curious to see if they notice and will post on how that "coming out" goes, if warranted. lol

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well today is Post-op day 10/11 (depending if you...

Hello Little. Your BA looks great. I just wanted to say thank you for your comments, questions, and advice. I have read a lot of your comments and such, and it's been great. I am still undecided, wishy-washy on scheduling the BA. However, this website has been great, and people like you are too. :-)
Thanks a bunch for the kind works. I would just say continue to do the research that are based on facts and from people who have had them. Try to steer clear or people who are anti implants and posting all this crap to scare people. I would also recommend scheduling a consultation if you haven't already. I know that helped me make up my mind & feel more at ease. Additionally, ask questions on here to other PS. I saw them as a great resource and unbiased at that (they wouldn't be doing my BA so I didn't feel they would try to persuade me). Good luck and keep us posted with your decisions. Enjoy your thanksgiving :)

Well today is post-op day 18. I am free of pain...

Well today is post-op day 18. I am free of pain and have been for some time, but still feeling a bit of pressure first thing in the morning. More so from my left breast...I assume because that is the one that is still a bit high up. In general they both have some more "falling" to do. I developed Mordan's band/cord? within the last few days. I will post a few updated pictures below, one of them being of the cord. I called my PS and they said it basically is from pissing off the blood vessel. It could have been something I did recently, or something that happened during surgery. Unfortunately it is pretty uncommon...so I am hoping this isn't a foreshadowing of other unlucky/uncommon issues to come. FORTUNATELY, it will go away in time and is not detrimental to me and/or the implant. According to them I can take anti-inflammatory's and more compresses and it will go away shortly. They did tell me that this is not a prelude (if you will) to any future occurrences.

I had family in from thanksgiving and nobody seemed to notice. Then again I was in sweaters and tee shirts, not bathing suits and tank tops. LOL! My sister actually happened to bump me and said "wow, they're soft". I was confused, as was my husband because they are the opposite.

I am getting antsy in my pantsy to know what size I wear. Also, I was wondering for any of you that are post-op and all healed. My PS said at week 4 I can begin to take it slow and start running. I worry that by then my implants will not have fully dropped. Did any of you encounter this? If so, would it still be okay? I will probably call closer to then (Dec 7th) to make sure I am still good to go!

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving :)

Hi mrspriss, your results look very similar to my own, I had mine done week before u, I also had the feeling that they were in my arm pits but this week (wk4) not so much. They are still high & a little hard but getting there. I had that bubbling/gurgling for 1st 3 wks- it's so freaky, just fluid being absorbed by our bodies. It doesn't happen me anymore. I'm also a runner, did my first marathon week before my op & I am DYING to get back running but I was told by PS only walking for 6 weeks, it's killing me! I also do weights but I'm terrified of lifting anything heavy in case I do damage! I'm due to see my PS in few days so I will ask him then. Yours look great though, congrats ;)
I am so happy you posted before and after pictures. Your before looks a lot like mine, and I was afraid that after they would sit real far apart (cleavage speaking) and i love your after pictures, I would definately take those boobs. ;) Thank you for your post and questions, as I too "fancy" myself a runner and will be ready to run at week 4!! ;) (surgery in 2 weeks)

Next month will be a full 6 month post-op. I am...

Next month will be a full 6 month post-op. I am LOVING my new boobs. However, the only thing that frustrates me is that I am still not able to wear bras with underwire/push-up. I know that I don't really need them since I am already so perky. it's just I want them to look good in things other than a bandeau and a granny bra. That's okay...at least come summer I'll be looking good in my bikini tops lol. I have been doing great with the healing process. Occasionally I will get a shooting pain where the incisions are...did anyone else have this issue? I hope my scars fade some more as time goes on. I bought the 60$ scar guard from the PS and it hasn't really helped a whole lot. Can anyone recommend anything else that worked for them? Not too concerned with the price as I am the quality of the product. Hope everyone has been healing well, too and had a great Easter. I will post pics

Great review! Have you seen a change in your size? II got a sports bra in a DD and it fits well at post op week two. I feel my swelling has subsided, but I wonder if my size will change as the healing process continues. The bra was an investment, so I wonder if I should return it for a smaller size. What was your experience?
I went and got measured with drs orders 5 days after BA and I was a 32DDD. Today is one month exactly and I went to Victoria secret to buy a bra and the asking is well gone and they told me I'm a 32E but 32DDD should just fit snug. The bra I got has absolutely no padding and it is snug but looks amazing. I read in my warranty book that 48% of 400 women who got BA grew a cup size after a year of having BA and 41% grew 2 cup sizes within a year of BA. My aunt had hers done 13 years ago and my gma told her to wait cause they would grow. Sure enough 3 years later she was two cup sizes bigger than she was after she got BA. She was a 36 C and after 3 years she was a 36 DD. so it really All depends on your body.
The swelling is well gone*
Dr. Richard E. Cummings

His experience, recommendations, his knowledge and work.