34 year old female, has cystic acne scarring was really bad, much improvement - King Of Prussia, PA

I initially bought a Groupon for 2 chemical peels...

I initially bought a Groupon for 2 chemical peels I had 1 done a week before my wedding which was on 9/26/13. I asked the owner what could be done for my scarring she recommended Fraxel (Fractional Laser) at 1st I said no b/c I thought the price would be a few thousand dollars. She gave me a deal cah price for 2 treatments which was a great price. I got my 1st done on 10/19/13. She applied numbing cream which had to stay on for 1 hour prior to the laser. The treatment took literally 5 minutes and it was an unusual feeling but it was not painful. I was bright pink right but it subsided. My husband &
I went out to eat right after. I put lots of pillows under my head as advised to do so to sleep that night. (more in a upright position) I followed directions precisey - like don't wear make up for 1 week and use facial system provided. Day 3 my skin felt like sand paper and if your looked very closely you could see teeny brown spots from the laser. This went away after 1 weeks time. My skin looks so much better and my scarring has significantly reduced. I actually get compliments on my skin now, AMAZING. I got my 2nd treatment 6 weeks later and she increased the laser and I asked if she could do a second pass on the few areas that needed special attention (deeper scarring) and she did. I clenched my teeth a bit I felt it a lot more but it was well worth it. I can honestly say my scarring has diminished by 75%. One more treatment and I will be done. I was told by a dermatologist years ago only a CO2 laser could help my scarring and I would have ghost face the rest of my life (it would never tan again) and it would cost $5000 glad I did not listen to that quack.

Here are pics !

Wanted to post some pics to show my progress, I belive this was after my 1st Frazel treatment. I had 2 she went alot deeper the 2nd time. I had a friend send me these pics. I can't locate the sim card which had all the pics on it. I was very red initially after each Frazel whihc subsided in 1 days time.
DaVinci Skin Care

Caring, felt extremely comfortable, walked me thru the entire process, she called me the following day to see how I was feeling (you don't get that type of care, ever! except at DaVinci) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND !