34 year old female, has cystic acne scarring was really bad, much improvement - King Of Prussia, PA

I initially bought a Groupon for 2 chemical peels...

I initially bought a Groupon for 2 chemical peels I had 1 done a week before my wedding which was on 9/26/13. I asked the owner what could be done for my scarring she recommended Fraxel (Fractional Laser) at 1st I said no b/c I thought the price would be a few thousand dollars. She gave me a deal cah price for 2 treatments which was a great price. I got my 1st done on 10/19/13. She applied numbing cream which had to stay on for 1 hour prior to the laser. The treatment took literally 5 minutes and it was an unusual feeling but it was not painful. I was bright pink right but it subsided. My husband &
I went out to eat right after. I put lots of pillows under my head as advised to do so to sleep that night. (more in a upright position) I followed directions precisey - like don't wear make up for 1 week and use facial system provided. Day 3 my skin felt like sand paper and if your looked very closely you could see teeny brown spots from the laser. This went away after 1 weeks time. My skin looks so much better and my scarring has significantly reduced. I actually get compliments on my skin now, AMAZING. I got my 2nd treatment 6 weeks later and she increased the laser and I asked if she could do a second pass on the few areas that needed special attention (deeper scarring) and she did. I clenched my teeth a bit I felt it a lot more but it was well worth it. I can honestly say my scarring has diminished by 75%. One more treatment and I will be done. I was told by a dermatologist years ago only a CO2 laser could help my scarring and I would have ghost face the rest of my life (it would never tan again) and it would cost $5000 glad I did not listen to that quack.

I am thrilled for you, thank you for sharing your experience with us and best of luck on your next treatment! Are you taking any progress photos, if so, are you willing to share some with the community?
I do have before during and after pictures. I will try to get the pictures uploaded in the next week. The pics are on my old phone so it will take some effort to post but I am sure I can do it, thanks,

Here are pics !

Wanted to post some pics to show my progress, I belive this was after my 1st Frazel treatment. I had 2 she went alot deeper the 2nd time. I had a friend send me these pics. I can't locate the sim card which had all the pics on it. I was very red initially after each Frazel whihc subsided in 1 days time.

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your story. I would like to know where did you do your treatment? Could you please tell us The name of the place? . Thanks in advance
I got both of my Fraxel's & get all of my skin care needs taken car of at DaVinci Skin Care Center in King of Prussia, PA. Susan is the owner she'll take great care of you.
Thanks so very much!! Had no idea how it worked. Amazing results for you!
DaVinci Skin Care

Caring, felt extremely comfortable, walked me thru the entire process, she called me the following day to see how I was feeling (you don't get that type of care, ever! except at DaVinci) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND !