Loving my New Boobs! Finally Feel Sexy Again - Kentucky

I'm a mom of 3 kids (all breasted) 4, 6, and 8....

I'm a mom of 3 kids (all breasted) 4, 6, and 8. After all the changes in my body, I knew I was going to get my body back. It took longer than expected, but I finally lost all the baby weight and made the decision. It's been exciting and fun looking on this site to compare how I am healing, and changing since my BA.
It hurt more than expected, since I have had 3 c-sections, I thought I could handle most any pain. I was wrong! I never realized how often I use my arms. It's taken longer for the swelling to subside, too. I had my 3 week today, and was told I still had more swelling to lose and needed to be patient for them to drop and fluff. I do love them so much! I think about them all day.
I was an average C Pre-baby and lost it all to a large A at consult. I chose 500cc silicon mentor implants under the muscle, in the crease. They look like they are going to fit my curvy 5'2" 130lb body. I workout 3x a week and have an athletic build. I was freaked out by the number 500, but realized with the shape of my body plus the lack of breast tissue it was easy to manage the implant. My clothes fit better, my swimsuits look awesome and I feel like a woman again.
Pics coming soon!

So, it's been one month and I'm so happy! I'm...

So, it's been one month and I'm so happy! I'm still waiting to drop some more and fluff, but they are coming along very well. I continue to do my massages daily and started back to my cardio at the gym. I'm dying to go back to yoga, but not allowed at this point. Thanks for listening!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I love the service at Calobrace Breast Center! The setting is inviting and comfortable. Their equipment is state of the art, the customer service is professional and courteous. The nurses were all kind and informative, giving me sound advice and treating me with respect. Payment was easy using care credit. I highly recommend Mizuguchi and Calobrace. They are the best in town!

Yay for getting your sexy back! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.