Not Sure Im Healing , Properly - Kenosha, WI

Its been three and a half weeks 02/24/14 since...

Its been three and a half weeks 02/24/14 since surgery and im still having some gealing problems aling with some yellow fluids does this look normal? My stitches are Disable but looks like thier still there.. I had to go see my surgeon a week after surgery because the pain got worse and I was really ichy so he gave me some cephalexin and told me if I come back hell have to remove the stitches and let me heal on my own which would taje longer :/

heres a better photo maybe

and another

I am confused as to what happened to your left labia minora. It is completely non-existent. Especially compared to your right. I hope everything turned out alright!
Hey I've posted photos of my experience and like you at 3.5 weeks I was so worried then 4 days later I've changed so much. You should definitely see the doctor to be safe or to at least put your mind at ease. I actually don't think you have anything to worry about but that's just from my experience I am not a professional. I hope you have a speedy recovery
I am pretty sure you should not have drainage at 3 weeks. See your doc preferably the doc who did your surgery.
oh no, i was definatley able to feel my clitoris, and at 3 weeks things should b looking much better, but then again, we all heal differently. do keep me updated. when do u go and see ur surgeon next?
i had a lil discharge 2 weeks post, no bad odor and wasnt thick, so i didnt worry, but the discharge was coming from my vagina not where the stictches were. did u only get a reduction on one side, it looks like your surgeon took all the labia off.
Yes sorry I forgot to include that detail on the left side yes, also in one of the pictures u can see the yellow discharge coming from my vagina area I wanna go back to my doctor because ive never had discharge that bright yellow ever and it doesnt smell ... idk my doctor asks as though im bugging him when really I see other other women healing better and faster ,just wanna make sure im following directions and thank you for responding!
I have seen others photos and I hope that you are ok and healing well... however I think your doctor may have made an error.... If he completely removed your lip and you did not ask for that something is very wrong... please look into getting compensated for that. They should never be bothered to answer your question especially when they are entrusted with such an important job, one where they were greatly compensated for it. Idk hunni but report him/her
looking at your photos, im a little confused, where is your other labia?
Its my left but view the picture your right he only removed the left one completely! It was tremendously longer then the right
why did he remove it completely, did u want it like that? are you taking antibiotics, because that can give a yeast infection.
Yea ive been taking cephalexin and the yellow discharge kinda smells like the medication and no I didn't tell him to cut the whole thing off idk why he did that also I think he stitched my clitoris up its missing lol Idk maybe Im not being patient with whole healing process
Sounds like infection. I am not sure what you and your surgeon wanted goal-wise but yours sounds like an unusual case. Get with your doctor until the infection is gone.
Two weeks from now but im going to the er tonight after work because the discharge is real thick still no smell but its bright yellow! :/
Also I was tested for all stds before surgery and everything came back negative so idk wht this could be ... but I will keep you all updated thanx so much for ur comments!