Looking Forward to Getting a BBL with Dr. Nedra Dodds - Kennesaw, GA

I've had a consult with her, it went well.I would...

I've had a consult with her, it went well.I would love to here from some of her patients that have already had that procedure done. I think the bbl is a great solution for me. I've struggle with losing all the weight in my midsection and I've always wanted a bigger behind.I am excited and nervous... I'd love some reassurance from someone that has had Dr. Dobbs as their ps.

Dr. Nedra Dodds

I been researching Dr. Dobbs for sometime now, I found her online; and I am a fan of her work .

Her office was just recently shut down
She is being bought up on charges because two ladies died there last summer. Her license pending suspensiom, it's been on TV. Go to wsbtv and search her name. The coroner said she didn't help the ladies and they could have lived. She took over an hour to call for help.
Wow. Ridiculous. So it could have been prevented. Many prayers go out to the families.
Yes it could have. She didn't call EM T'S for over 35 minutes in both cases. She was trying to save them herself. She knew there would be an investigation. She is not a board certified PS. Her specialty is emergency medicine. Any doc can take classes to learn lipo and bbl, but that doesn't make them board certified. They showed her office on tv, it was in a strip mall upstairs. It's sad because vanity will cause some in their haste for the perfect body, when there is no such thing, to take risks with their lives. They go cheap and then it goes wrong. It's sad.
She is very unprofessional. . I had liposuction with her. Please do more research NOT safe. Bad experience
Is she still operating? I thought she had to stop practicing.
Um im not sure she disgusted me I had my lipo with her in 2012 I had such an eery feeling like I couldnt get relax to fell out the consent papers. I was really scared, my friend she was like was good with you . I remember saying to her something about her its not right but I was so excited that I got her paid I was looking forward to getting the lipo, bbl it was suppose to be a 2 day procedure She only lipo my upper stomach. The 2nd day was a disaster. My BP was 202/100 she still gave me the meds to put me under. I laid on her table for 6 hrs and she did nothing.. the bank took my money back out of her acct. Im greatful to God because its always warning before destruction. . Those girl died I think in 2013.. my guts was saying something not right! Another thing Ive never have had high blood pressure. It was just a lot. I want to get tt/bbl im praying for the right dr. I know this its always warning before destruction. . To all the dolls on this site listen to your heart and follow your guts! Always pray
Wow. Glad u didn't. I'm looking into Dr. Okoro (sp?) n Atlanta.
I think im going to DR to dr. Tania Medina. .
I pray you haven't already been seen by her! Check out the recent news about her
I was just about to say the same thing, copy and paste this: http://www.wistv.com/story/25416830/woman-tells-of-cosmetic-nightmare?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass&utm_content=buffer522ea&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
When I first heard about BBL I wanted Dr Dobbs, I was amazed with her results! Then I found this great site"realself" and I started a discussion about her and nobody seem to know much about her. I thought it was kinda strange!! Then I read sooo many reviews on Salamas &Jimmerson which made me change my mind!!! Obviously a smart decision :)
Nothing is wrong with going to a doc who is not popular. My doc is Atlantas best kept secret and is excellwnt in BBL and sculps the hell outta body. The difference is you have to be board certified in what you are doing. You cant be an ER physician doing BBl and lipo. Thats where the rubber meets the road. The popular docshaues also with their work, but at least thy are board certified in the specialty of plastics. Research is the key, people are going to flock to whomever they think is the big name at the moment, but you still have to be careful. A doc can work on 2 people in the same h 2 totally different results. They arent miracle workers but mere men who like artist paint the canvas they are given. I know on the news in the A they said that one girl was having butt implants removed, she went into cardiac arrest and the EMT werent called for 12 minutes. The other girl dies of cardiac arrest also and they worked on her for 10 minutes before calling paramedics. The sad thing is that people are going to keep going there chasing price and because they n a rush to get sx instead of waiting and researching.