Looking Forward to Getting a BBL with Dr. Nedra Dodds - Kennesaw, GA

I've had a consult with her, it went well.I would...

I've had a consult with her, it went well.I would love to here from some of her patients that have already had that procedure done. I think the bbl is a great solution for me. I've struggle with losing all the weight in my midsection and I've always wanted a bigger behind.I am excited and nervous... I'd love some reassurance from someone that has had Dr. Dobbs as their ps.

Dr. Nedra Dodds

I been researching Dr. Dobbs for sometime now, I found her online; and I am a fan of her work .

I pray you haven't already been seen by her! Check out the recent news about her
When I first heard about BBL I wanted Dr Dobbs, I was amazed with her results! Then I found this great site"realself" and I started a discussion about her and nobody seem to know much about her. I thought it was kinda strange!! Then I read sooo many reviews on Salamas &Jimmerson which made me change my mind!!! Obviously a smart decision :)
Nothing is wrong with going to a doc who is not popular. My doc is Atlantas best kept secret and is excellwnt in BBL and sculps the hell outta body. The difference is you have to be board certified in what you are doing. You cant be an ER physician doing BBl and lipo. Thats where the rubber meets the road. The popular docshaues also with their work, but at least thy are board certified in the specialty of plastics. Research is the key, people are going to flock to whomever they think is the big name at the moment, but you still have to be careful. A doc can work on 2 people in the same h 2 totally different results. They arent miracle workers but mere men who like artist paint the canvas they are given. I know on the news in the A they said that one girl was having butt implants removed, she went into cardiac arrest and the EMT werent called for 12 minutes. The other girl dies of cardiac arrest also and they worked on her for 10 minutes before calling paramedics. The sad thing is that people are going to keep going there chasing price and because they n a rush to get sx instead of waiting and researching.
You so right my doc is board certified also his staff are the best they make you feel so comfortable
BEWARE: 2PEOPLE HAVE DIED HERE. THIS PLACE HAS BECOME A FACTORY. THIS DOC IS NICE BUT PERHAPS HER POPULARITY HAS GONE TO HER HEAD.SHE WAS 2HOURS LATE FOR CONSULT AND FOR SURGERY. SHE OVER BOOKS FOR SURGERIES RESULTING IN HER NOT PHYSICALLY BEING ABLE TO GIVE VITAL INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION TO EACH PATIENT. THIS CUD VERY WELL BE Y THESE 2WOMEN LOST THEIR LIVES. IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT. I WENT FOR LIPO A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK. I ARRIVED AT 8:30AM. I LEFT AT 7:30 PM. THE PERSON WHO TOOK ME COUNTED SEVERAL OTHERS WHO SHOWED UP FOR SURGERY WHEN THEY TOOK ME BACK. 3MONTHS AND $9000 LATER , I STILL LOOK LIKE I DID BEFORE SURGERY. RATHER THAN RETURNING TO MY BOARD CERTIFIED DOCTOR (GROTTING BIRMINGHAM) I LET MY SELF CONSCIOUSNESS MY IMPATIENCE ACT AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT. MY SORROW AND GRIEF IS GUT WRENCHING.
OMG so sorrry you had a bad experience. Did you say you spent 9K and still look the same?WTH. Did she offer to fix it? As stated previoulsy, this doc is not a board certified plastic Surgeon. She is on board certified in emergency medicine, which means that she did not do a residency in plastics, just classes. There is a difference, any medical doc can perform plastic surgery because they an MD, but a Plastic Surgeon is licensed and trained to do these procedures because they went to school just for that specialty. Its like your primary care giving you lipo... Ummm NO!!! Research is the key. If the surgeon is not board cerified the NOT GO! no matter how cheap they are and how bad you want sx. ITS NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE.
I know EXACTLY the difference. She offered to suck more fat. Who's interest in going BACK under anesthesia when all it took was for her to pay careful attention and take the time needed to do this the first time. It was JUST lipo. I can just imagine her going from room to room MID surgery. SICKENING. stated that I was self conscious, feeling fat and quite impatience. Therefore, Iiking the pics of her work, liking HER, I went against my better judgment instead of going BACK to my Board Certified doctor. (Grotting Birmingham). I'm def dissapointed with my SELF.
Tropgirl you always go with your inner voice when it tells you something. When you are booking these people like crazy , you cant possibly take care of everyone with the same zeal as you would if you took your time. Did she offer to fix?I always say DO NOT look at pictures, you need to speak to past patients that are at least 6 months or more post in order to get the real skinny. If cant give you contact info for past patients who can speak to you, then you dont need to go there.
Yeah saw this last week on the news. The funny thing is that shes not a plastic surgeon. She is board certified in emergency medicine. I wish these 2 young ladies had read my earlier post that she wasn't a board certified plastic surgeon. It may have saved their lives. Research ladies research.
Omg I know a few people that went to her they were fine I even had a consultation with her few years back smh I can not believe this
Stay away!! My sister n law died from this women!
Sorry for your loss. Saw it on tv last week.
I am so sorry for your family. She books too many ppl for surgery. Not talkin to ya from things I heard ok. I am a WITNESS. So if you are trying to do multiple surgeries at a time, it is not possible to give ample attention to just one patient. I don't know your sisters specifics but this COULD be an issue for your family to consider. Because of her popularity with the BBL, people are flockingto her. We all know that means more money, resulting in nothing short of running a FARM. Please accept my heartfelt condolences
Oh yeah if u have a min u can chk my profile, I have a few reviews from some of my consults including Dodds, & I even posed a question to other dr about the info she told me and & couldnt find 1 real PS that agreed with her method. To NYcutie- don't get me wrong I know all about okoro I've been watching him since 09-10 his office is not far from my home & from what I know he has been a very experience PS for a lot of yrs my girlfriend even got her breast done by him in 07 & the dr i am getting my breast lift from is awesome & she did work w/ him/out of his office (dont know if she still does) so i said all that to say im not doubting his expertise as a Ps but he has not specialized in butt lifts up until the more recent yrs. Like a lot of great surgeons that got into BBL's once it became the hottest thing going & from the looks of his newer clients he's getting up there, If I had to choose a GA surgeon I might pick him over a lot of the others that I've already had consults with. I am definitely going to schedule a consult with him now to see if I want to change my mind from going to TJ
Fist let me say i have enjoyed reading all the post on ur page.Dr dodds is great at liposculpting a body to look as feminine & natural as possible but anything else idk. Jimmerson does alot of shelf booties which concerns me bc I would be pissed if I came out w/ the cookie cutter butt that u can just look at & say "that's a Jimerson butt" as if its a purse name brand but I have seen some natural looking ones too, now okoro, I'm very mixed about him bc I've seen bad & good work. I dont know why i havent had a cosult with him yet. Inhave everyone else in ga..lol.I feel like he's up & coming but I'd rather keep letting him perfect his craft on someone else first
I went to Okoro and he did an excellent job. He's been doing bbls before Jimmerson. I got exactly what I wanted and rhen some. There is this girl on RS name Marie he did her and she is fire also. He's one of Atlantas best kept secrets. There are a lot of famous people who go to him but really the less publicity a doc has the better the work. They don't rush like the popular docs. I have been in Atlanta over 11 years and never heard of Dr. Dodds. They either go to jimmerson or okoro. Just be careful and dont go by peoples pics unless they are 6 months or older because thats their true finish product. A few girls went to the popular docs and now need revisions. Im 6 months po next month and my shape is still what I asked ffor and everything is flat in the lipo areas. Research ask docs for references to call. Thats how u get the real scoop. There are a gang of fake revuews on RS so ve careful.
your insight is PERFECT... i mean exact i agree with every word... you have any decisions made on who is the best?
Dr dodds is great at liposculpting a body to look as feminine & natural as possible but anything else idk. Jimmerson does alot of shelf booties which concerns me bc I would be pissed if I came out w/ the cookie cutter butt that u can just look at & say "that's a Jimerson butt" as if its a purse name brand but I have seen some natural looking ones too, now okoro, I'm very mixed about him bc I've seen bad & good work. I feel like he's up & coming but I'd rather keep letting him perfect his craft on someone else first
I hear u girl, I'm thinking once I decide on a Dr I saw him my wish photo and then we can discuss what will look best on me
Didn't look are salamanders was not going out of state to do procedure. Salamanders gives everyone the SAME booty even if it doesn't fit yr shape. Then dome girl got a bad infection so I knew he wasn't for me plus he's what I call a lipomill and I wanted one on one attention with a doc
Salamanders damn phone
Salama
I totally disagree. Dr. Salama's patients vary in every aspect.
Everyone has the same general shape. You may not think that but it's the same shape. My friend went to him n he told her he gives the same shape but everyone body type makes it look different. If you look at the docs who are what I call Lipo mills their pics look the same. I look at things from a scientific point of view when I look for a doc and this is what I saw. Jmo