52 Year Old Personal Trainer Getting Breast Lift, Liposuction & Tummy Tuck Revision

It's only 6 weeks away from my surgery date of...

It's only 6 weeks away from my surgery date of September 26th, 2014....Whew!

I began Olympic Lifting 7 months ago and kept missing my lifts to the front of me....when a video was produced to show me why my bar pathway kept swinging forward, I knew part of reason why was my Size G Breast Cup! I had saline breast implants placed over the muscle 25 years ago and at only a size B. At that time I weighed 106lbs. Today I weigh 115lbs. Thirteen pounds heavier, however I have much more muscle now and overall my BF hasn't changed all that much but my cup size has continued to climb!

Pre-Post Pictures of Breast Lift and Abdominoplasty Revision

Here's just a few of my pre-opp pictures. I'm looking forward in pairing down from a droopy G Cup to a lifted B Cup.
As far as my revision for my abdomen...Dr.Peterson said I'd be needing to do a small vertical scar below my belly button. At first I didn't understand why, but with a bunch of research from this forum...I now know why.
My BF is at 23% here. BF is typically higher for lifting...so we may gain muscle & strength. But even when my BF was at 18% my cup size didn't change.

A little bit of history of my past procedures with diffrent Plastic Surgeons

As time passed, I went on to have lipo suction of my arms & waist with Dr.Stan M. Valnicek. He was good but I can't say I was over-joyed with the results! More fat was taken off one arm and one side of my waist line!

You won't believe Dr.Peterson's AMAZING Neck Lift!

For those of you who might be interested in Dr.Brian Peterson's work...I've posted a few pictures. You really won't believe the transformation! The afters were done 2 Months Post. The incisions went up and around my ears and right up to my hair line (about 4inches above my ears). So funny...when I went in I said to Dr.Peterson..."i don't want a face lift, just neck lift" He so funny, he said just leave this to me and I'll make you 10-15 years younger" While waiting for my neck lift(2 months) he sent me to the skin care clinic to start a skin care program. I'm working with Denita to this very day...who's AMAZING! We started a full line of products to remove sun spots & perk-up my tired skin.
On day of surgery Dr.Peterson did:

-Fat grafting under my eyes (bonus-by his own discretion)
-lipo suctioned fat under my chin-planned
-lipo suction fat around my mouth (bonus-by his own discretion)
-and of course lifted everything up-planned

I don't have pictures of me today...maybe I'll get Denita to do some....but I look better now than even after my afters! Lol! Since the face lift I've done the following:

-Removed the broken capillaries from around my nose
-Touch up Thermage of my lower face
-changed from tretinoin to tazorac
-IPL on my chest

Hope this helps anyone considering a procedure with Dr.Peterson! And NO REVISIONS! I was back to PT training in 10 days~

14 Days to Go!

So...2 weeks from today my procedure will be underway. Did my pre-opp appointment yesterday & decided to pick up two sports bras for day of surgery. One a 34-C and 34-D. Was informed that the NEW stitching methods at time of surgery...may mean I MAY NOT have to have any drains put in for my full tummy tuck & breast lift, reduction & augmentation.
The MOST FUN thing about yesterday was....
Reviewed my thermage results from March....OMG my arms look amazing!!! THERMAGE ROCKS! Also, my thermage on my stomach looks amazing as well. I wanted the skin tissue to be as healthy as possible for my tummy tuck.
Lastly, I have lots of air mile points now that I paid for my procedure yesterday!!!

Post Opp Diet is now Organized!!

I'll be going into my surgery with a few extra pounds of muscle added on to my small 5'1' frame~
Weigh-in should be around 117lbs. BF% about 21%. Will be eating a high anti-inflammatory diet. Will be pre-making 5 days of meal planning....here's a sample of some of my foods:
*Blueberries
*Chicken Breast
*Fish
*Protein Shakes
*Dark Chocolate
I'll be monitoring my Vitamin A, B's, C, E...minerals to watch for is Potassium, Iron, Magnesium.
I want to promote tons of collagen growth and speedy healing without losing to much muscle. Macro-nutrient ratios will look like:
30% Proteins, 40% Carbs, 30% Fats
Once I'm through the 1st 30 days Post-Opp I'll be doing a 9 Day Cleanse to cleanse out meds, etc
Some advantages of being a PT trainer....is knowledge of foods...
Kelowna Plastic Surgeon

Over the past 25 years I've had various procedures with a few different Plastic Surgeons. I had a Rhinoplasty procedure with Dr.Lorne Brown of Langley when I was in my late twenties. Pleased with the outcome, I later went back to him in my early thirties for a mini tummy tuck & lipo suction of my waist, hips & thighs. The lipo was amazing but the tummy tuck turned out disastrous! There were irregularities of the skin and the procedure was VERY painful! I was so embarrassed...I hid my lower abdominals for over twenty years. Not long after that I did a breast augmentation by Dr.Reed. He used saline implants placed over the muscle. I went for a full B cup. As time passed, I went on to have lipo suction of my arms & waist with Dr.Stan M. Valnicek. He was good but I can't say I was over-joyed with the results! Just before turning 50, I knew that it was time to get a neck-lift...I finally booked with Dr.Peterson! All I can say is WOW! The work he did was the absolute BEST! He paid attention to the smallest details~he even did a fat transfer on my tear toughs! Dr.Peterson is courteous, listens well and is very pleasant! No question goes unanswered. Sooo....that was 4 years ago. In 5 weeks time, Dr.Peterson will be removing my aging old saline implants, giving me a lift and returning me back to a smaller cup size! He will liposuction my armpits and where-ever else that is needed. He'll go onto fixing Dr.L Browns messy mini-tummy tuck that I've hid for all these years! I highly recommend Dr.Peterson and I'll be more than happy to keep everyone updated as I move through this upcoming procedure that is scheduled for September 26th, 2014.

Your diet sounds great....A lot like mine except I hate kale and I do no eat many carbs. Surgery is so close for you. My date had to be changed to Oct.10th. I got a terrible respiratory infection.
I used to eat low carb...but I found that my insulin levels were a tad too low resulting in low energy. I've since changed my diet so as to match my activity. Work-out days I eat most of my my calories (carbs/protein/fats) pre/intra/post work-out. I then save a little bit of carbs before bedtime. Non-training days (I call CONTROL days) I overall eat lower carbs. However...after my surgery, I'll more than likely bump up my starchy carbs....meaning a little more Yams, Oatmeal with extra coconut oil, a variety of roasted almonds, eggs, avocado's, etc to help promote a speedy recovery. I eat on average of 35grams of fiber per day and just recently I've added a Moringa SuperMix Drink! WOW!! It's amazing...I highly recommend this to anyone post surgery: http://drinklifein.com/sites/default/files/product/profile/english_supermix_productprofile.pdf It Supports normal blood glucose levels • Delivers anti-inflammatory support(YES) • Promotes healthy digestion • Heightens mental clarity • Nourishes body’s immune system • Promotes healthy circulation(YES) • Provides anti-aging benefits • Increases energy Oh...to bad you have a respiratory infection! I hope this clears up for you soon... Yes...my surgery is in 6 days! I'll take some of my own post pictures (1 day before). I have no idea why I'm still nervous about this whole TT thingy...I've been down this road before. I think it's because I had SUCH a HORRIBLE experience with my 1st tummy tuck(which was only a mini)! The pain was beyond anything I've ever experienced. So...6 days and counting!
Good luck!!
Thanks!
Thank you for your post! I will get some Moringa super mix drink.
Wowwww amazing story. Some surgens don't care what the outcome is and they just do the work, but im happy to hear there are still good ones out here. Good luck with everything. I can't wait till my time comes. Im so excited to finally do my mommy makeover in November.
So happy for you getting your body tune up so to speak. My surgery is on Sept. 18th.
Thanks fullcirclemer...did my pre-opp today. The recovery of the combined procedures sound very challenging. First time...feeling nervous about everything. 15 Days to go and counting. You must be nervous...September 18th! Whew that's in a week! I'll follow your recovery. Please keep us posted.
Feeling nervous prior to surgery is pretty normal. You'll do great post operatively as you're obviously very fit (being a personal trainer) and I've read that fit people recover more quickly than unfit people do. For me the preoperative anxiety was ten times worse than the recovery. In fact I was so friggin anxious that I came close to cancelling my procedures! First time around I waited an entire year from my first consultation until I actually booked the procedure. You're having a lot of work done all in one OR session but I'm sure Dr. Pederson wouldn't proceed with such a big job if he thought you couldn't handle it! Good luck! I'll be following you.
Awe...thanks for the kind words. Believe it or not~when I had my 1st mini tummy tuck....the pain was excruciating!! Worse than all my procedures put into ONE! Because of this VERY BAD past experience ....they are giving me some heavier pain killers. However, they think that Dr.Brown may have severed some nerves which lead to the on going pain I experienced ...and I do agree. I was so afraid to get a revision and that's why I lived with the botched mini tummy tuck. Peterson is now giving me a full tummy tuck.
Thanks for posting photos of your neck lift results. Dr. Peterson did a great job!
Looking forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing.
Hi Freedomh20, I live in Vancouver but hear amazing reviews about Dr Peterson! He is one PS that I'm considering for a Mommy Makeover and would love to follow your progress and hear about your experience. Good luck!
Thanks Nattyneedsanewtummy! I'll keep everyone posted for sure...
Good Luck for your procedure. I had my implants removed and new ones put in then I had my tummy tuck a year after as my ps would not do it at the same time. Last week I had labiaplasty and my aerolas made smaller as they do stretch over time. Today I have my 1 week checkup and so far all going well except for itchiness in labia which is to be expected from the stitches. Looking forward to getting back to my training as I am a fitness instructor and specialise in spinning. Anaesthetics sure kill your fitness level however, you will recover so quickly and that's the benefits of being fit
Hey Mybod....your results look amazing! So amazing what can be done these days hey? I love seeing all the different procedures.
You just gotta get thru the first few weeks and it's so worth it. It gives you so much confidence and loving my new look
I absolutely agree with fixing everything at once! It's definitely going to be nice to have new silicone implants under the muscle. That's funny that your trainer thinks two weeks will be enough time, I'm glad that u aren't allowing the pressure to push u into the gym before your body is fully recovered! I personally love the way my implants feel, they're soft & feel so natural! :) I hope your recovery time is speedy & it sounds like your PS knows what he is doing. I honestly love the way my silcone breasts feel, they're soft & I can't remember the last time I could see so many of my ribs under my bustline. :) I look forward to seeing your progress! This is a fabulous resource; it's so nice to have qualified board certified plastic surgoens to answer questions on so many different topics. I really like being able to see the different pictures, procedures & out comes.
Sooo...excited! Good to hear all the positive support from all the ladies. Your results look amazing! Did your PS do lipo on your tummy as well?
First Congratulations on your Olympic Lifting, what a fabulous accomplishment!! I'm so excited for you, way to go... It sounds like you're planning on going down in size for your breast revision, are u planning on going with Silicone or Saline unders or overs? I've been watching Plastic Surgery 90120 on Netflix & they had a few woman who were professional body builders who had their breast implants revised. One woman thought she had about 400cc's or so & when the PS removed her old implants they were about 540cc's if I remember right. She looked absolutely amazing after her surgery! The hardest thino sometimes is for athletes to stay out of the gym & give themselves time to recover! I wish u the best of luck with your procedure & I hope you end up with the perfect size breasts for your body as well as your goals!!
Thanks...Oly. Lifting is a little freaky for sure. Yup...like to pair down to a B cup. However my PS said he'd see how everything looks once he removes my old implants. I'll be using a silicone implant under the muscle plus a lift. I'll post one pre-post front view picture and one of my abdomen. I had a mini-tummy tuck 25 years ago as well. The PS really did a mess! I thought that I might as well get this whole thing done right. Breasts and tummy. Ya...I agree about staying out of the gym! My Olympic Coach thinks I'll be back onto the Oly.Lifting Platform in 2 weeks time...like NOT! I've just joined this form....so I'll update my posts up until the surgery and then do post pictures. Thanks for your support!