Breast Implant Repair with Lift and Repair (Due to Accident) Keller, TX

I had implants after the birth of my first child...

I had implants after the birth of my first child and was really pleased with the results. 25 years later - yes 25 years, I had the implants replaced as one was ruptured, along with a lift. This time I wasn't as happy. My nipples were large and uneven and the small implants (250 cc) were rolling around and falling under my armpits. I thought I would just deal with it, until I had an accident and tore the muscle wall of my right breast. My primary doctor, who was checking me to see if I had broken a rib due to the pain, recommended that I see Dr. Rumalla after my X-rays came back showing my ribs were fine. He has more personality and compassion for his patients...but the big plus for me was that he is a "perfectionist". Due to how much pain I was in, my surgery was scheduled for the following week....and let me tell you - I look Ahhhmayzing!!! Thank you thank you Dr. Rumalla. He is also very attentive in the follow up care I had. I have found my doctor for any "tweaks" I may need in the future. He is the doctor to see if you are looking for a great experience, a great result and a great doctor!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rumalla came referred to me by my primary care physician. She told me that he is was a perfectionist and that he was an experienced doctor that other doctors wives that she knew - go to see for "work". Her rave reviews had me calling to schedule an appointment the moment I arrived home. Upon arrival at his office, I was impressed that I was seen so quickly, and when I met Dr. Rumalla, his enthusiasm about what he does, put me immediately at ease. His following up care is incredible. I had an amazing experience working with Dr. Rumalla and would highly recommend him to anyone!