Breast Implant Repair with Lift and Repair (Due to Accident) Keller, TX

I had implants after the birth of my first child...

I had implants after the birth of my first child and was really pleased with the results. 25 years later - yes 25 years, I had the implants replaced as one was ruptured, along with a lift. This time I wasn't as happy. My nipples were large and uneven and the small implants (250 cc) were rolling around and falling under my armpits. I thought I would just deal with it, until I had an accident and tore the muscle wall of my right breast. My primary doctor, who was checking me to see if I had broken a rib due to the pain, recommended that I see Dr. Rumalla after my X-rays came back showing my ribs were fine. He has more personality and compassion for his patients...but the big plus for me was that he is a "perfectionist". Due to how much pain I was in, my surgery was scheduled for the following week....and let me tell you - I look Ahhhmayzing!!! Thank you thank you Dr. Rumalla. He is also very attentive in the follow up care I had. I have found my doctor for any "tweaks" I may need in the future. He is the doctor to see if you are looking for a great experience, a great result and a great doctor!!

Wow, that's great your original implants lasted 25 years! So sorry to hear your first revision didn't go well and then you had an accident too. Thank goodness you have a happy ending to your story! How did your doctor resolve this issue of your implants falling into your armpits with the most recent surgery? What is your current implant size? Thank you for sharing with us on RealSelf!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rumalla came referred to me by my primary care physician. She told me that he is was a perfectionist and that he was an experienced doctor that other doctors wives that she knew - go to see for "work". Her rave reviews had me calling to schedule an appointment the moment I arrived home. Upon arrival at his office, I was impressed that I was seen so quickly, and when I met Dr. Rumalla, his enthusiasm about what he does, put me immediately at ease. His following up care is incredible. I had an amazing experience working with Dr. Rumalla and would highly recommend him to anyone!