Can't wait for new boobs!!! Sunshine Coast , Queensland, Australia

I'm nearly 32yrs old, mum of 3 young kids, 5'2 and...

I'm nearly 32yrs old, mum of 3 young kids, 5'2 and 52kgs. I have always been small chested so have wanted a boobjob for as long as I can remember! Loved being pregnant and breastfeeding as my boobs made their way from a B cup to a D-DD! But since losing 11kgs just in the last few months, my boobs are back to an 'empty' B-C cup. After losing the weight and finally starting to feel better about myself, I would love to have boobs that I can love too! My husband hasn't been too keen on the idea but he came to my 1st consult today and I think he is a bit more on board now :) my bestie has just had her BA one week ago and had an amazing recovery/surgery and he boobs look amazing!! Let me say I am very envious!! ;)
So my consult today went great! He explained everything and was lovely and made me feel better about the whole thing. I came out knowing for sure that this is what I want to do as I have been umming and ahhing about it for a while. As I am quite short and have a small chest/ribcage area, after trying on a whole lot of different sized implants, I have gone for a 325-345 very high implant! I laughed at him when he said very high implant, but he explained that the ones he uses for e.g. a very high profile is like a high in other brands. Wish I could remember the brand??!! So the reason for the very high is cause I am so small/narrow around by ribcage/chest it's so they don't sit so wide but more sit up and out front? I think that's right?? Haha. Glad hubby was there as I have the worst memory! Anyways, sorry for the novel! Just wanted to let you know a little of the start of my journey :)

My future sized boobs??

Just a couple of pics taken from my consultation yesterday. After looking back over these I started thinking that maybe I should go bigger??
Oops accidentally hit "post" Good luck on your journey! Looking forward to updates :-)
I ended up with 400/450 HP, after trying on the 350 to 425 range. I am so glad I did too :-) After expressing my desired outcome my lovely surgeon performed her magic and I am very happy with my size. I'm same height as you and my BWD is 13.5 and pre op size was 34 A. At 7 mos post op I'm wearing a 34 D.
Hi! Glad you're happy with your new boobs!! :). I think I will go back and try some bigger ones and see how I go? I don't want to look too big. Its funny that I have boob greed before I have even had them done! Haha

Rice sizers! haha

Tried the rice sizes trick yesterday to see what I would look like in a bikini :)
Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into your decision to get implants. Combined with the support of your husband and a smart surgeon, that's the recipe for success!
My husband has been as good as he can for someone that doesn't really want me to do it! haha. I think it's more the money side of things than anything. But I think he knows how badly I want this so is happy for me to do it :) Surgeon has been great too. Now just to decide on a definate size! But still plenty of time to work that out as I won't be getting them done until around July-August next year. Hoping I will have saved enough money by then!
Looking forward to seeing the progress!! :)

Natural size

Thought I had better show what natural size I am now. 3 breastfeeding kids will do this to you! Can't wait for fullness again!

Obssessed and impatient!!

So chances are I won't be able to get my BA until around July-August next year. Seems soooo far away! Need to save up the $$. And I feel like all I am doing lately is looking at boobs! Haha. Reading everyone's stories has been fantastic and makes me get super excited! I think hubby is sick of me talking about it and showing him pics of nice boobs that I hope mine will look like! What kind of guy gets sick of looking at boobs??!! Haha.
Comment being boob greed x
I heard that comment today at the clinic but as I look like Dolly Parton at the moment I think I'm fine !(haha) My husband didn't really want me getting done either always about money house renos and the like always came first well guess what I've now put myself first x
Good on you for putting yourself first! I believe self worth and happiness far out ways house renos, etc ;) I'm sure your hubby will change his tune quick smart if he hasn't already! Haha. Happy healing x

They aren't so bad...

So today I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror and thought....my boobs aren't really that bad. I have been a lover/hater of my boobs for a while. One minute I think they aren't really so bad, then next minute I want new ones! Haha. Just wish I had the 'fullness' like I used to before having kids :( mine are small but at least they aren't non existant I guess? Still though.....I am definitely still on the boob train!! :)
Thanks for the "like"-good luck in your BA journey! I've got 1 more day!
That is so exciting!! Best of luck with everything! Can't wait to see results :)
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon