I'll Be Back..but the Lines Won't! - Katy, TX

I had a sever line on the right side that ate...

I had a sever line on the right side that ate make-up. Tired of dealing, I went to my PS office to talk about options. I got 30 units free from Allergen with the purchase of my breast implants, so I gave it a whirl. It took me 3 days and the line was GONE. The injection nurse used 20 total, but was cautious about putting so much in the forehead: it can lead to eye-droop. I don't feel that my line was horrific where other people noticed it..it was just personal. It has lasted over 4mos and I did go back and get a few more units when my 11's came back. I am thinking about trying it in my shoulders. I was diagnosed with neuropathic pain and my shoulders burn like the devil. I'm currently taking epileptic drugs which have lessened the pain, but botox will freeze the nerves temporarily. The cost for both shoulders will be about 1200. YIKES...but if it works.....

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Quick appointment times for injections.

Haha, I love that you mentioned that your wrinkle ate makeup! Funny & cute. :)

Glad you are liking the way your botox turned out. Have you checked to see if your insurance will cover it if you try it for your shoulder? Hoping they will!!

Lol! Thanks for the reply; I'm not under any insurance as I'm a stay at home mommy to my bulldogs. Husband owns his own business and its actually cheaper to pay as I go than to be on insurance. Sometimes it could be worth it though!

Stay at home mommy to bulldogs?!! How does one land such a sweet gig?! I always said I wanted to be a princess, but that's because I didn't know that what you have going on was an option! ;)

I hear you with the insurance stuff. I have had times where I was self employed and opted to go without insurance as well. If that is the case you might want to keep an ear out for when Xeomin is released on the market again. Here is a blog from last March about it:

Court Orders Sales Injunction of Botox and Juvederm Competitors

As you'll read it said they couldn't market it for 10 months, and its been 10 months now so I'm hoping to start to see it marketed again since from what I understand its significantly less expensive (see comments on this Q&A). Fingers crossed, and we shall see!

OOHHHH! Thank you so much for the info. I have it bookmarked and saved. I will def talk to my neurologist about it!!!! And for the record: bulldog mommy IS a full time job LOL! Worse than kids!!! Cute, but ooohweee...

Haha - I can imagine!!