Terrible Scarring and Puckering - Katy, TX

Dr. Horndeski performed a breast lift and...

Dr. Horndeski performed a breast lift and reduction for me in January 2012. It turned out terrible. The scars were terrible with puckering and pieces of skin just sticking out. The worst thing is that he put my nipples TOO HIGH and too far inward! This makes it very hard to find bathing suits or other clothes. I had to go to a reconstruction specialist to get some help, but it could not all be fixed, my nipples are still too high.

I am still having problems from the breast...

I am still having problems from the breast reduction and lift that I had performed by Dr. Horndeski. My breasts were left square and flat. The scars were terrible, with puckering. I had a second procedure done by him in his office that was supposed to fix my scars and the skin that was left hanging out. The deadening process was very painful in itself, but I could feel him cutting while I was supposed to be deadened. I told him I could feel it, but it said it would only be a little while longer. The assistant had to finally stop him and give me more deadening. Even after the second surgery I still had puckering and the skin that was hanging out, just moved from one location to another!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Because of his breast lift procedure.

I totally understand where you are coming from as I had the UBL surgery last year. Do my breasts look better than they did before? Yes, but overall I feel that he was sloppy and could've done much better (i.e., areolas and breasts are different sizes; post-op complications; puckering; etc.). Everyone is telling me to wait to see the final results but I'm not pleased at all. So we'll see...
hi katy! so sorry to hear you didn't like your results. how are you doing now? i'm thinking about going to dr. horndeski and would really really appreciate if you could share your experience and/or pictures. it would really help me with my decision. please feel free to email me at ; stephanie.hurley17@gmail.com...thank you in advance. i hope to hear from you1
would you be willing to send pictures via private mail here on RS. thank you for posting this review . Pictures would help out a lot!
would you be willing to share pics?
No, I'm sorry, I am very self conscious about them and I am only showing them to people that need to see them for medical reasons.
I understand & I'm sorry you are going through this.
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the procedure. Did he refund some of your money and do the second surgery free of charge? Would you mind sending me pics privately?
Also since you are several months out, perhaps you should try the pure silicon cream and cocoa butter for the scars. Not to endorse any products, I used cocoa butter and scarprin for my first surgery. The liposuction incisions flattened and faded wonderfully.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're so unhappy. I'm wondering if a tattoo artist may be able to help you out some too. I posted pics of what I did to hide my scarring, maybe it would make a good option for you, too. Search "breast reduction scar cover tattoo" to see what I did to hide mine.
Less weight helped with some of the upper neck and back pain, but the nipples being out of place has ruined any joy from it.

I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience with your procedure, Katydid. Did the reduction offer you any relief from your symptoms?