Vaser Hidef and Regular Vaser - Katowice, Poland

Vaser Hidef to abdomen Vaser to, chest, flanks and...

Vaser Hidef to abdomen
Vaser to, chest, flanks and lower back
I will update further when surgery is complete but I booked through too medics Poland and their contact and help has been very good so far and I've read good reviews too.

As got the surgeon himself, I've read good things about DR Mekle and the reason I chose him is because firstly surgery is cheaper than here in Uk by far and he trained with DR Ravi Jain who was my preferred uk surgeon if I could have afforded uk prices

1 day pre-op

Well I arrived here in Poland this morning, what a days it's been, haven't slept for 24 hours die to being dropped a the airport at midnight and having to wait 6.5 hrs for our flight, then arrived in Katowice and was met by Peter from top medics Poland and takin straight to hospital for the blood tests

There was clearly some issues, as Peter explained who I was the nurses started talking to Peter and making some phone calls, Peter then called people and I could tell
Something was wrong? But wasnt sure what.

After around 45 minutes I was led
To the room to have my bloods done, nurse had a face like thunder, still none the wiser about this but I'm sure when I speak to Natasza it will be cleared up.

So in just 13 hours in going down for the op, excited but nervous? Ideally I'd have been a bit leaner by now, I didn't trainat the gym when normally I do, as I just want to see what I look like afterwards

In not expecting results as good as a lot of the guys I've seen in here, my fault partly for getting overweight in my teen years which I never recovered from well and also I've got pretty bad gyno, but I shall remain optimistic :)

I'll when I next can update

1 day post op

Hi all

Just a quick one for now, I am now a full day post op and going back in omorrow for removal of drains.

DR Mekle said he thought the results looked great so far and despite my concerns when he asked to tense my muscles he said "you do lots of exercise, I can feel
Good muscles" which was very reassuring.

You basically go into the clinic, sign the last fee medical forms and pay the remaining balance, a nurse takes you in to change into you're very fetching paper pants, and gown, this is where you are completely on show, no one takes any notice o you but still not very nice feeling lol.

The anaesthetist speaks to you, weighs you etc and then finally DR Mekle comes in and explains the surgery in good detail. You are then left with the nurses for out the needle in your arm ready for anaesthetic . That's all I remember.

I woke up in the compression vest, mouth Was very dry and I was generally just uncomfortable. The nurses at this clinic are great, can't fault them, most of their English is good but we get by even with those who don't speak English.

You get bought some light breakfast and sandwiches, wTer, tea or coffee. And a nurse comes to check on you what seemed like every hour or so.

Not sure about the ladies lol but toileting I found hard work , they give you a aplastic container to pee in, i physically couldn't pee in it lol, so I eventually asked if I could get up and go to the toilet, they were reluctant but agreed as many people feel nauseous getting up, luckily I didn't.

The nurses change your bad ages several times over the 24 hour stay and I was given some light therapy and ultrasound massage while I was there, I now just have to buy the cream DR Mekle recommends and massage twice daily myself as well as they MLD massages

DR Mekle shocked me, when he said he'd taken 8 litres out of me! I was shocked and disgusted but then I knew overall I had a decent body underneath as I'd always done sports, time will tell

I'm still sore and esp when trying to get out of bed, it's a nightmare lol... In glad drains are coming out tomorrow as my clothes are soaked in blood. Not sure about anyone else but my appetite is pretty much non existant still, I feel pretty full quickly sure that's sign of the GA though.

As I type this I've now got to clean up the mess I've made in the bathroom and can't wait for then drains to be removed hopefully I'll stop leaking the , not counting on a goods night sleep I admit but we will see and hopefully I'll report back tomorrow

Hope this all makes sense, as I'm typing on my phone not feeling too great. But from what I've seen so far DR Mekle has done a great job and the nurses are amazing too.

Natasza from too medics Poland rang me too, which is a nice touch

Speak soon

2 days post op - drains removed

Well today's the day I had my drains removed and, I am so happy to get them out lol ... I as fearing it abit I'm not going to lie bit as someone else once said on here, it's over in minutes and I didn't look so didn't even realise they were out until DR Mekle said he was finished .

I'm much more comfortable now without them in , and DR Mekle again said how impressive he felt the results were already and then I had more of the light treatment and ultrasound massage , I'm dreading the MLD massages tho lol, I still feel really tender but it's got to be done.

All in all, so far I think Natasza from Top Medics Poland is great and DR Mekle and his team are honestly amazing, I'm happy to have gone through such a surgeon.

I will port pictures when I can, I've not even seen the results myself standing up yet but he removed 8 litres so should be worth seeing!

Only think go stupidly forgot, DR Mekle suggested buying some cream from him, and I forgot all about it, think I'm still drowsing from the Anaesthetic lol, but I'll have to survive without. They said I could shower today (finally) but I don't have any dressings to replace the ones I've got one typically.

Hopefully I'll update this soon when I find the before photos and take some after photos

Photos

After photos, before still to come, feeling hopeful after seeing the results myself for first time, got a lot of swelling around lower back so hopefully that settles soon enough :)

1 week post op

I am feeling really good considering its only been a week since having the Vaser, I had my first MLD massage yesterday and another today, got another booked tomorrow and I can honestly say I feel much better after each massage so far and bruising went down considerably after the first.

Only issue I have is still swelling down below lol.... I hate to say it, but i cant wait for that swelling to go down and be @normal sized@ again haha

Overall im in high spiritis, I feel great, though numb and swollen, mentally I feel much more confident already... roll on summer!

I will get some more photos done in a weeks time and also I will try get the before photos up from DR Mekle when I contact him next week

Thanks!

8 days post op

Now 8 days post op, genuinely feeling pretty good, since the first 3 mld massages the bruising as swelling has gone down dramatically, the person doing my mld massages recommended 10 sessions, already had 3 of those. So we will see I guess

Added a new photo, I admit it's not the best photo I admit

2 weeks post op - stitches removed

Well it's two weeks post op today, I feel very well, recovery has been a breeze since having the MLD massages, infact I booked 10 for time being, and she said today she doubts I even need 10.

I just feel numb and abit tender round my flanks and abs, but no means in pain.

DR Mekle asked for update photos after 2 weeks so I will send him them now.

I have felt great since starting the massages though.

If anyone has any questions etc please ask, the advice I've had from people on here was sound and greatly appreciated so thanks to everyone that helped me, I'll ask for some before photos today when emailing DR Mekle so you can seen the full results. But if recommend him %100

Cheers

7 weeks post op

Hi all

Back again, I've just started going back to the gym as I fell like I've recovered well and am in no pain, very slightly numb in places but it doesn't hurt at all which is good.

Results.

Overall I think as I mentioned the results are great, I'm generally very happy. I have one concern and that's my chest still which was my biggest issue in the first place, to me my chest looks like a lot of peoples before vaser, while I admit DR Mekle took a lot out, I do unfortunately think I'll have a revised surgery through him next year, which isn't ideal. I did email Natasza and said this and she said to wait for final results first, which ofcourse I will but I don't think it will make much difference being honest, so on that front I'm a little disappointed. I must stress I'm not disappointed with DR Mekle though, he reduced the chest area massively I just feel I could look better in that area and as he did a great job elsewhere my chest lacks I feel

Other than that I feel good so I've uploaded a few more photos to highlight the chest and just generally how I'm looking. Back at the gym so that can only help too :)

3 month post op

3 months post op now, feel great, very happy still with results and yeah I am still considering going back to have chest done again sometime next year, the only bit I feel lets me down abit to be honest

New Pics