I've been thinking about TT for last 3 years - Tummy Tuck with Lipo

Hi I delivered twins with c-sec in early 2009....

Hi I delivered twins with c-sec in early 2009. I've been thinking about TT for last 3 years. My DH finally gave a go ahead 6 months ago after seeing my struggle to tighten up. I m back to my pre-preg weight though. I have scheduled my TT for 19th October. I cant wait to share my experience with you all. I am super nervous yet excited.

excited yet nervous

Thats it!! tomorrow is the big day! I m excited and looking fwd to see new me but I m super nervous at the same time. I have butterflies dancing all over inside my tummy :) I m so obsessed with this website, reading the same stuff over and over.. I will post before surgery pics as soon as I can. Good luck ladies :)

Got home today

Can't believe I actually did it!!! Doctor reckons it went very well. Haven't had chance to see my tummy yet. The pain was quite manageable. With some help I started walking on same day. Getting out of bed was painful. But once I was out of bed I could walk although had to bend a bit upto the loo. Came home this morning. I m able to sit with foot rest. Am taking baby steps in the house.
Anyway with all the painkillers it's quite manageable. Not as bad as I thought it would be on day 1. Will update my before pics soon.

Constipated

Day 3 but haven't passed stool yet.. I m having lots of water, fruit juices but not helping. I ve updated another pic with bandage on.
Sleeping is another issue. No position is a comfy one. Woke up with sore neck!
I m going to the doc tomm. Will kep u posted.

Good sleep for frst time

I had a great sleep for the first time after the surgeries. I had dual procedure. I fractured my right arm 2 yrs ago. I got metal rod removed from my right arm as well along with the TT procedure. I was struggling not to use my right arm. But it's getting better. The best part was I could sleep on my side for the first time..
I m gonna meet the TT surgeon today. Looking fwd to that.

Doc visit

I went to the doctor today. He removed the bandage and put the plaster on.
I was hugely disappointed to see wrinkled skin around belly button. Literally cried. I will update the pics soon. He assured me that's the best result that can be achieved and it will get better than it looks. But I had a hard time believing him! Anyone had similar experience?

Should I be worried???

My PS asked me to remove the plaster and spray Opsite spray twice a day.
Well this is how my scar and BB looks like. I m not worried about the scar but am terrified to see awful uneven fatty bulges around my incision!! And the skin around the BB is wrinkly as well!!
Honestly, should I be worried? Has anyone had or seen sthg like this?

Standing better!!

I m able to stand bit straighter compared to yesterday. Got this energy I haven't had before. My tummy feels lighter and not swollen during the day. It's light and soft. Then it feels swollen and tighter from noon and night time it gets worse with tightness. Reminds me off my twin pregnancy days :)
I've been taking plenty of freshly made juices. Veggies fruits. I add about 50 ml aloe Vera juice to my juice on empty stomach which apparently helps with digestion, constipation and healing.
Shower: not yet !! Was told not to for another week. Just french bath at the moment

I m confused... Is my tummy still fat or is it swelling ?

This journey for me is mentally not easy! Is this swelling(hopefully) or fat?!

Another one

The bent view

Been active or 2 days

My energy levels are much better now. I can even sleep on my side for few mins not sure if am allowed to! One thing that hasn't changed is the tight feeling after I have a meal and I can't stand straight then.
The minute I remove the corset my tummy is super itchy.
My incision and BB is very dry at the moment. Am going to my PS this Saturday and would like to talk about him

I m also gonna ask him if he really thinks my tummy is swollen or is it fat! I just can't get it out of my head. It's def better than before TT but when I bend my tummy still looks fat. And am telling u, it's still soft. Can't stop thinking if my tummy is tight enough. Anyway thanks for reading my rant too :)

Belly button

My PS suggested oval shaped BB on the day of surgery and I said yes. So this is how it looks like. It's dry and cross inside. He didn't tell me how to clean or anything. He just asked to spray Opsite on it until I see him tomorow.
What are u ladies doing with the BB? How do u clean inside , if u do?
Btw I went out for dinner for the first time post surgery. And I looked preggers all bloated and swollen.

Incision & BB started to heal

My incision and BB started to heal although I see yellowish puss coming out. I m applying antibiotic cream.
Swelling came down a bit. My energy levels r normal during the day but evenings am totally exhausted (I have 4 yr old twin girls)
About the bulge my PS says he KNOWS its going to come down and look flat 6-8 weeks post. I hope and pray he is right as that's still my biggest concern! He said he is expecting it to reduce my 1cm at least. I see sooooooo many women having a flat belly by week 2 or 3 so it really plays with ur head!

Week 4

So this is how my tummy looks now. My incision had opened I guess. It was actually bleeding. PS asked me to just apply antibacterial cream. So hoping to get better.
I m still not happy with the flab although my PS 'assured' me it WILL get better after 2 or 3 weeks. I m still hoping.
My belly button is dark part of it looks healed and dry and some areas still healing.
Dr. Adan Abdullahi

He has good bedside manners. Very patient and answers all my questions. Heard great things about him. Hope and pray all goes well!