Bye Bye Double Chin & Ugly Jowls - Kanata, ON

At 58 yrs of age, I had no complaints whatsoever...

At 58 yrs of age, I had no complaints whatsoever except for the inherited double chin and ugly jowls. I originally thought I would have the procedure done for my 60th birthday, then I thought, why wait. Now I'm thrilled with the outcome. Dr Lacey and his team of professionals, including the two nurses who stayed with me in the clinic overnight were everything I could have hoped for. The whole process has been completely positive, and I am thrilled that I went through with it.

smooth sides

Follow up visit with the good Dr and company to have stitches removed and though the office is really busy they gave me all the time I required. We are all very pleased with the progress thus far..and that was only day 6. And I am thrilled with my new face, no longer embarassed by the side view. My daughter told me my neck looked long and I said I always did have a long neck, you just couldn't see it for the chins! (I had her when I was 41 and she is now 17, so she didn't have memory of me pre chins) I'm so glad I could change that!

bye bye double chin

I'm almost at 2 weeks already...i was looked forward to this time!...the bruising is almost gone, the stiches almost disappeared. I started taking B complex and am kicking myself for not having thought of it sooner....it is fabulous for the nerves, and right now i can feel a lot of "nerve" activity in the sides of my face...it's as if that area is becoming unfrozen...which is, no doubt, part of the healing process...i had lipo also, under my chin, so that whole area feels "frozen" still...of course, there is still inflammation, but i'm the only one aware of that..i can feel it, but it doesn't show. I'm back to sleeping in my bed, which is a relief...it hurt to lie on my side (on my ear) so the first night i bunched up my pillow so it only supported my head from above my ear, and higher...that's getting better every night also...I told my teen that a person has to really hate a facial feature, not just not like it, to put themselves through this process 'cause it really is a big deal!

latest opinion!

I needed to go to the walk in clinic on Friday because one incision was getting redder and I thought i might need antibiotics (which I did). The 40 something dr looked at the incision, and asked me what I had done...when I told him I had a fl, he said "it took years off your face...when I walked in here I thought, she is older than me, but looks way younger, how can that be?".. now that was a complement I could gladly accept...he was really cute, too. I am 59 in two months, btw

d
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

15 out of 10...all better then good!