Couple days post op-- 425cc

So I'll start off by saying i'm 5'4 and 110 pounds...

So I'll start off by saying i'm 5'4 and 110 pounds. My doctor is going to have 325cc, 350cc, and 375cc both high profile and mod profile plus waiting for me on the day of my surgery and I will make the final sizer decision minutes before they become part of me:)

I started thinking about getting boobs about a year ago and since then have been obsessing over pictures of boobs. I always loved my boobs I just want them to be bigger. I am between a big A cup and a small B cup. I hope that the size i chose will put me at a C cup :) Any feedback on size would help alot!!

I want a natural look so i was set on going with mod plus profile but now, days away from the surgery i'm scared that they wont give me the look i want. I don't want them to be too far apart. My rip cage is also only 26 so i don't even have much room on there. I was thinking if I placed HP under the muscle they will be more suitable to my small frame and still not project like rockets. I dont really like top boob, I want most of my fullness to be in the bottom:) Unless I decide to wear a bra and throw em up!! lol

So any help from you girls would be so much appreciated. Im truly freaking out and I hope i made a good decision and I hope that everything goes well in the operating room!!

5 more days. i'm going to start cleaning everything today :) and get ready for my boyfriends birthday :) He is the best:) and has been so supportive through what has already been an emotional roller coaster .

Does anyone know if you can drink 4 days up to your surgery? I usually dont drink but might since its his birthday ... HELP!!!

Ok so tomorrow is actually the big day!! I can't...

Ok so tomorrow is actually the big day!! I can't believe it we are driving there right now . I'm so excited and nervous... I can't say I'm 100 percent but I'm biting this bullet and going through with it!!! Wish me luck see u girlies tomorrow!!!

So today is post op day three. My boobs feel...

So today is post op day three. My boobs feel really tight and high right now! I have just been wearing a tight lululemon tank top because the doctor said that was okay. He advised me to wait 5 days before massaging, and two weeks before i wear the dreaded strap!! Actually I cant wait to wear the strap because that means i will be two weeks post op!! I am not really in any pain except for the little bit of pressure i feel. I have not taken any pain meds except ibuprofen to help with the swelling since day 1! I am kindof nervous at this stage because i feel like maybe i didnt get enough info from my doctor on what to do during healing. Maybe im just freaking out for nothing, and really all you can do is wait!! I think I will attempt to have a shower today. Also, we are going to take a trip out of town to get me a new bra, only about 45 minute drive? Do you girls think thats okay? Please any info on how you girls felt at day 3 would help me so much!! thank u oxoxo Happy healing

So its almost 2 weeks post op. I feel great! I...

So its almost 2 weeks post op. I feel great! I have mostly all of my movement back and i feel like i could start working out. I did squats for ten minutes today which felt like an hour long workout since i havn't been to the gym in two weeks. I was thinking of trying some situps tomorrow, but i'm not sure. Does anyone know if that would be ok?
I have been wearing my ban-dow (is that how it's spelled?) ever since around day 3. It was getting really uncomfortable and itchy but I showered and it felt much better. My doctor told me not to wear the strap until day 14 but i started periodically throwing it on by day 7. My boobs have dropped quite a bit, but still look like kidney beans. haha!! they are almost bigger at the top, its kind of scary but im reasured that once the implants drop into the pocket behind my original breast, my new boobs will be fluffy and perfectly round!! To be honest girls some days I do wish i went bigger. I got 325 cc under muscle. I'm small and I wanted really natural but now that i have them I almost want them to be more noticeable! I'm considering maybe getting a 400cc implant switched for the implants i have now in 6 months. The doctor told me to wait. Of course im going to wait, and I truly love what i have. I wanted to be natural, but for some reason i thought it would be much bigger! We will see how everything goes and I will keep all of you ladies posted! I truly think that this was such a wonderful decision, and before the augmentation I must have looked super hippie (bottom heavy) just because i was so small up top! I love having them, it just makes me feel a bit more powerful:) Good luck and message me with any questions:)

Hey girls almost five weeks post op. Im feeling...

Hey girls
almost five weeks post op. Im feeling really great for pain. I can sleep on my sides and I have been working out. stairmaster, walking on treadmill with incline, bicycle, leg machines, and some sittups and lower back! Everything feels fine :) They havnt dropped very much which is frusterating! not really I know it just takes time but kindof frusterating, i thought they would be much better looking at this point. They feel awesome though!! when did you girls start wearing bras? do you find massage helps? i try to massage twice a day but its hard with my schedual! I have also been using bio oil and holy shit ladies it works so well!! i put it on three times a day and the scars are lightning already and i think its been a week

Also wanted to say that my right breast is...

also wanted to say that my right breast is dropping faster than my left breast. I have been wearing my strap for 12 hours everyday!! Does anyone know why mine are not dropping?

Had Revision with 425cc and everything is good so far

Hey girls.
Just wanted to let you know I had a revision because my original implants from my BA in FEB2013 did not drop. The doc said he would go in for free and make a little cut which would make them drop perfectly into place. I was sortof already unhappy with my size so he said he would make them bigger if I wanted to at a small price. I was lucky to have the change i guess... haha. Anyways I went to 425cc and here are some pics. I am hoping that everything drops into place. I have been wearing the band 24-7 with a light support sports bra which feels like no support.

HELP!?

have been having little breakdowns everyone once in a while. I feel scared that my boobs wont drop like last time and i will have to go through all of this AGAIN! My doc told me to wear the band for sure at night and then during the day but it didnt have to be all the time during the day.
Recently a gf told me that her doc said do not wear the band and let them fall naturally. Im wondering if the stupid band helps? Maybe if F'ed my boobs up the first time.... just kinda freaking out lol
any help from you girls would be nice!
What did you girls do for massages too? and did you think it helped?

2 days until 3 weeks post op!!

Just wanted to give you girls some pictures to look at so you can tell me if you think im making progress >< !! thanks

Did you have a revision because yours didn't drop the first time?? How long did you go with your first implants before u had the revision?
Your dropping nicely, very natural looking! Im a week out and think my are torpedo shaped, hoping that changes. I can go to the gym lightly at week 4. no lifting either, grrr! =(
They look like they're dropping nicely! Honestly, they don't look high at all....beautiful!
Thank you, I'm hating the shape of them they seem long to me. I know they will change but it just takes time I hope they round out and the nipples end up higher. How soon after did u work out? I'm 21 days and I'm wondering if I can go on the eliptical and stair machine go light workouts? What did u do? How long did you wait ?
Didn't your PS give you that information? If not, you should ask them. it's different, depending on the patient, the doctor, the technique, etc.
They look great for 21 days, btw. the lower pole will fill out and they'll be perfect. :)
Yah he did! He kinda said that it better to have to go back in to open the pocket then dealing with way too much bottoming out. Which I respect. He said they should round out but he just wasn't that firm on what my results would be. Maybe I'm just sensitive. He is out of own until tomorrow. I will call him then with a list of concerns lol
Your scars look pretty much sealed so that's a plus and a good sign that you can do light cardio. I started walking at week 4 and did my first run at week six. My chest felt like rocks but it slowly went away. I am barely getting into weights right now, @ month 5! Just make sure you listen to your body and if it feels okay then know you will be okay. Everyone is different so as long as you don't push to the extreme, you will be fine.
You look incredible!! Just remember that it takes time for your body to adjust, and some women's drop faster and some drop slower, just give it time :) But if you ask me, they look phenomenal on you!!
Thanks a lot! I wish they were more round
they look just right to me, especially for only being a few days post op. I have been doing the massages that I describe in a post on my review and I definitely think it's helped. And if all else fails... call your PS, it's their job to shoot straight with you. you paid them far too much to be timid about calling fir reassurance. ;)
thanks!
Had my ba In December 2012 I had to get revision because my left breast wouldn't drop I called it my Frankenboob. They were under muscle and that boob didn't like it being there. I had my revision in April with them above the muscle no problems and I love them!!!!
oh that is so cool. If these dont work then i will try to switch to over top the muscle. My surgeon said it wasnt possible though but i read somewhere it was... im glad yours worked out!
What profile was before and what profile you ended up with? New edition looks perfect.
I had 325cc Mod Profile Plus and now I have High Profile 425cc implants!! Thank-you
I like the new size too.. They already look super good for just coming out of surgery.
Thank you!! They definately look better then round one!
I like the new size! So perfect on you!
They look great!
thank-you! I still feel like they have dropping to do. More so the left breast! It's scary the healing process since I have been through it once and it did not work out!
what dr did you go to?
My lefty is having a hard time dropping too ill post a recent pic today! I'm 5 weeks PO and I'm stressing about it too. Your breat look very nice and I have my fingers crossed we both drop soon :-)
Thanks for the compliment, yours do too:) I think we need to stop stressing, our boobies will drop at there own pace. 3-6 months he said until they drop completely. The waiting game begins! but lets be patient because we need to love our bodies! good luck girl! Happy healing