6 Weeks Post Op. 500cc Mentor MemoryGel Mod +

Okay ladies I have my first consult Wednesday help...

Okay ladies I have my first consult Wednesday help me with some questions I should ask?, Also any other woman on here fitness buffs how long was it before you were actively able to work out I am asking because I am military sooo I cant be inop for too long, was it worth it any ppl on here with regrets? All your input is very appreciated!!! Hope to here from you!

Hello, For me it was no running for about 4 wks, and no weight lifting for about 6 weeks. It was about 2 months til I felt like myself again........but well worth it . :)
Yes I am sure it will be!!! What size did you end up getting?
only 300 cc saline unders. Didn't want to be too big. and I'm a 34D. So in a nice VS bra........they're nice. :)

So I seen my PS last week and she answered a lot...

So I seen my PS last week and she answered a lot of my questions I have decided on either 450cc-500cc not to sure yet I don’t want to be HUGE but I want them to be nice and noticeable lol! I am going with Mentor Memory Gel “Gummy Bears” they are supposed to be the best on the market right now I am going to have to pay a little extra but seems well worth it!, I am having to go over the muscle because I have a minor “deformity” so I don’t have a lot of breast tissue underneath my nipple so to make it full we have to go over the muscle. I am going to make an appointment to go back and bring a tight shirt and a front closure bra to get a better idea of the difference between 450 and 500cc.
I thinl I had a similar deformity. They had to lower my crease to even it out. I didn't have a lot of breast tissue before and i went under the muscle 465 cc ultra high profile because I wanted fullness and had a narrow chest. I'm happy so far only post op 4 days but they aren't too big a nice handful. I was so worried I was going to go to big and be embarrassed but after showing people sizers they thought it looked natural. I'm glad i went with the bigger of the two sizes I was thinking. That way no regrets

Hey so I am picking my surgery date on the 9th of...

Hey so I am picking my surgery date on the 9th of April but my surgeon is very very busy but she is going to try and get me a date as soon as she can! On that day I will also decide if I am going to get 450cc or 500cc!!! I was just wanting recommendations for things after surgery like how did you pick the correct bra size before the BA? I have also been hearing alot about Arnica? Any information or help is appreciated!!!

So I finally got a surgery date of 13 June!!!...

So I finally got a surgery date of 13 June!!! Can't stinkin wait ill go 3 weeks before to have another consult and to officially decide on what size I want! We are in between 450-500cc I wanna be a Good size D!, But I would like some recomedations on after care! Thanks so much!

I was wondering when is the absolute earliest you...

I was wondering when is the absolute earliest you think I can work out? Like push ups and excersixes like that? I am in the Military and I am hoping this will not effect me to much. Thanks for all your comments! I will be taking 30 days of leave and hoping when I come back to work I will be partially able to do everything.

I am hoping some ladies who have gotten 500cc...

I am hoping some ladies who have gotten 500cc implants can comment if you have pictures and what was your size before and after? I know it is different on everyone but I would love to actually see this on a woman! I cant decided between 450cc & 500cc but I am scared 500cc will give extremely large breasts that dont look natural! I am very broad shoulder and dont have much now but I would love to see some ladies who have gotten this size! My surgery is in June and my Preop is May 15th!
I went with 500cc moderate plus profile. I'm 5 '2 and weight 140. I feel like mine look good on my body. At times I wished I went for 600cc. I have yet to post any pictures of my boobs. I say go with the bigger implant. I will post some pictures in the next day or two.
Okay great! Yes I would love to see how they look? About what size do you say you are now?
Ur in the military? So am I.

Welp, it is getting closer and closer to my...

Welp, it is getting closer and closer to my surgery date!!! I have excaulty one month before I am part of boob land :) Can't wait to have my new girls!, I am getting pretty nervous and all just about getting back in shape after the surgery because I am in the Army and fitness is one of the top prioritys plus I will be attending a school come August so any advice on how to shorten the recovery time is greatly appreicated! Wednesday I got for my pre op and I will finally pick the size I am going to get right now I am set on MemoryGel Moderate Plus Profile 500cc Sub-Glandual. Any ladies who have gotten the same?
hey sunshine!! if you want you can check out my page. i know i tend to ramble and my but i have a lot of stuff listed that ive been working on for a few months now regarding pre and post op needs. its the fruit of my labor as ive been stalking others on here for months and reading everything the had, needed, wanted, used and didnt use. lol : )
Haha great! Thanks so much I am going to start reading now?
My PS said the subglandular recover is a piece of cake, most of his patients take Tylenol and that's it. We won't have recoveries like the submuscular ladies. I am only taking a week off of teaching my Zumba classes, I may do only 6 days depending on how I feel. I am a gym freak, I am more stressed about missing workouts for this than anything.

Well this morning I had my last appointment with...

Well this morning I had my last appointment with the DR before surgery which is just under a month away! All I have to do is go get my blood work and talk to the ansetheaisolgist, it's crazy how real it is now!! Getting nervous!!! But anyways this is what me and the DR. Decided on!

500cc MemoryGel Moderate Plus Profile ( she is ordering 450 also just incase I don't have enough to cover the 500)
Over the muscle
Under the breast incision
I will wear a surgical bra for 4-6 weeks ( recommendations on a good one?) I will not need to massage she said because that is only required if you have smooth implants and I will have textured!
Also I will wear a "girdal" for atleast to two weeks minimum to make sure my breasts fall into place correctly!

But I think that is it, oh and I will be staying overnight DR way of knowing everything is going good because she require drains to make sure no bleeding occurs she said it happens normally within the first few hours. & to make sure pain is at the minimum :)

Now everything is so real so any pointers for anything will be great!!!!!!!

Okay so I had my very last consult before surgery!...

Okay so I had my very last consult before surgery! I am starting to get very nervous at this point!!!! But just so everyone knows this is the plan for surgery!

500cc MemoryGel Mentor Moderate Plus ( 450cc ordered just incase we cant fit 500cc"
Over the muscle
Under breast incision

I will be staying overnight which is required by the DR to moniter her patients she will also attach tubes to make sure no bleeding occurs she said if it happens its normally within the first few hours. Also, to monitar my pain! I think its a great Idea I will feel better I think the next day!

I also have to order a surgical bra does anyone recommend a good brand? She did mention to make sure the band is narrow and not wide!

So also said she doesnt recommend massgaing it is not needed unless you have smooth texture implants ( she also commented she has no idea why anyone would want them lol) .

But I am pretty excited yet nervous its gonna be strange waking up to a altered body!!!!
Congrats on your decision! It's gonna be great. Make sure your breast width is ok for mod plus. I wanted that and was told by my PS that because of the bigger cc's, she needed to use UHP to fit them in. She also had to lower my natural crease lines because they were high?? Crazy but worth it :) You can get the most volume with the least width in UHP. Hence more projection. Just wanted to share that because I didn't know that. My PS new better ;) Good luck!!! Xo
P.S. Oh and shock of all shocks, they have the natural look.
Thanks so much for the comment!, & because my chest is so broad and wide mod plus was the only kind she recommended because i need more fullness than projection & she needs to fill in my lower quadron of my breast more than the top area & since high profile is teardrop shaped it would do the opposite of what I am needing! & after hours of research & two DRs. Seemed like it was the best decision, ultimately i wanted i want HP cause it is the best to get cleavage but they arent meant for woman with a broad chest as my PS keep telling me lol. Urs look amazing by the way!!!!

Surgery in 3 weeks!!! Ladies with subglandual implants how are they?

Well I have my surgery in 3 weeks, I am super anxious & keeping reading all these horror storys about over the muscle! I would love to some reassurance on this lol! I am having to get over the muscle to fill in my bottom portion of my breast because of my minor "deformity". But I keep reading horror storys about bottoming out and stuff! Oh me oh my too close to surgery to be stressing like this!

10 Days Until Surgery! 500cc Mentor Memory Gel Subglandular Crease Incision. Tips for post op? When to start taking Arnica?

Hey beautiful ladies! I am now 10 days from having my surgery I go get my blood work today! Its becoming so real! I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for an easy recovery! I have bought compression bras & boobie ice packs ( actually made for the boob for breasfeeding) & I have scar cream, Arnica tablets & gel, also bought a body pillow. What else should I get to prepare & when should I start taking the Arnica tablets? Well any advice is appreciated thanks!!!!
I am a week 3 days PO and the first 2 days was rough for me. Bendy straws like someone else had said is a MUST lol. Also seamless sports bras that either button in front or back, you don't want added pressure on your incisions trust me. Also get "Smooth Move" tea, I swear by it. The anesthesia and meds afterwards backed me up a bit but I drank a cup two nights in a row and the next day after drinking it it worked but it's not like most laxatives that make you run to the bathroom all day which is the best part about it. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. So excited for you to join us and I think you will be very happy, I am so glad I went with subglandular mine look natural and no one who knows me well has noticed them yet. However they do get noticed by strange men while shopping even though I have yet to "put them out there" so I guess they must think they look good too haha. I am so excited to go bra shopping but am still not comfortable yet to wear an underwire bra so I am still wearing very supportive seamless bras and sports bras. GL
from my experience id get a lot of DVD's or books to read. you wont be doing much and for me the lack of things to do was the worst part! i hear bendy straws help and comfortable PJ's too. things that zip in the front or button up are handy and make some food before hand. i wasnt in any pain ever thank god but was tired easily and just didnt feel like doing anything esp getting up to make food or cook anything. luckily my BF and i pretty much ordered out lunch and dinner for the first few days so that helped a lot lol are you getting excited? im almost 2 weeks post op already i cant believe it. it will go so fast! and id also start eating something like activia yogurt now to help with going to the bathroom. i started taking that and these fiber suppliments in gummie candy form and eventhough it took a few days, by day 3 i was going to the bathroom--all be it little at first, but each day pretty much and i think the combo of the two really helped too. i bought miralax and didnt end up even using it. and when you get your prescriptions id bag them and label what each are and how often you have to take it. a lot of people say they couldnt get the lids off of the bottles so i did that to be on the safe side! good luck cant wait to see pics!!! : )

3 Days till I join boob land!!!

Hopeing I didnt go to small!!! Ladies what do you think 500cc will bring me too? I am hoping for a full D or small DD! Well too late now to change my mind haha!!! Monday is the day!!!! Any pointers?
Good luck!!
Hey there! Congrats! I went 650cc / 700cc and I am a D. I went from a small in shirts/bras to a medium! Although, I started with absolutely NOTHING!! I am 2.5 weeks post op and loving my breasts but so thankful I didn't go smaller!!
Good Luck tomorrow! 500 over the muscle should def get you in the DD range!!

Today is the day!!!!

Welp today I finally have boobs, the morning hasalready been rough woke up with a migraine so hopefully it doesnt get worse after the surgery.... Well I am headed to the hospital now then in 2 hrs I am scheduled :) eek! Cant believe I am finally doing it!

Just got done!

I just got brought back to my room, when I woke up after surgery it felt like a dump truck was sitting on my chest, like i havent really moved to look at my new girls yet! But as soon as I do I will post pics :)
cant wait to hear! good luck!!

Ready to be in my bed, back is killing me

Not a good picture but its all I can get until im able to get up which will be tomorrow plus my drains are in until then! Pain is minimal but there. & chest is really heavy! & this dang strap aint not joke!!!
yah for you!!!!!!! congrats so happy everything went so well!!!! keep us posted and take it easy! feel better and relax!!!!!!! : )
Thanks so much everything is going pretty good back pain I think is worse than the boob pain! & I updated pics!
god tell me about it! my back for the first week actually hurt more than my boobs. my boobs never hurt at all. they were tight and my sternum actually was sore but i was never in any pain thank god. the back is a killer though.

Expierenced What Morning Boob Was

Well i woke up this morning and def. expierenced what morning boob was, my boobs are more sore today than yesterday :( is this normal?

Pictures added!!! 1 day post op!

1 day post op!

amazing they look great!!!! im so happy that you are doing ok! yeah they will progressively (probably if they were anything like mine) get more sore as the days go by and your nerves start to come back. so be on the lookout! my week 2 post op was worse than week one in regards to the sore factor. and the sunburn feeling and nip sensativity is still plauging me its so annoying! but its def worth it in the end as we all know!! : )
We have the same implant! And it looks like our frames are really similar too! I love mine 6 days post op right now. My left looks like it dropped already and my right is still sitting kinda high but I have boobs! :)
Just wondering, why did you have drains? I know they are not routinely used in first time BA,, is it your PS's preference? They look amazing so far!! Congrats

One Week Post Op

Well I will write a longer review tomorrow! But I am one week and the girls are coming along nicely! Wearing that strap has been a major pain tho! But gotta make sure the drop nicely and my cleavage comes in! My right nipple is still numb but I think im starting to get feeling in my breasts completely back now! The ony pain i really have is when I tense any of my chest muscles! Just ready for the swelling around the incision site to go down i thought it was the implant lmao! My surgeon insures me it wasnt!! What size do you ladies think i will be?, tomorrow i have my one week post op hopefully my surgeon clears me to shower having my husband wash my hair is horrible!!, When did you ladies start to soften?
I am going for 500CC HP over the muscle on saturday and am getting nervous! reading the posts definitely helps ease the anxiety!
looking great!! how are you feeling?
You look great they really fit your body well. How are you feeling? Hope its all better soon!!!

2 Weeks Post Op

Well im a few days past two weeks but the pics are at exactly two weeks post op! The pain is minimum ready for the swelling in my sternum to go down! The only real pain is when i wake up in the morning!,when did it become comfortable or you to sleep on your sides or stomach again? This whole back sleeping isnt for me :(

2 Weeks Post Op Pic

Forgotthe picture lol

6 weeks post op

Howa are you doing now!? I just had mine done with doc. Jost and am wondering how long till I fell normal again?
Dr. Jost