Just Starting Recovery

Today is Saturday 12/20. I had lipo to hips and...

Today is Saturday 12/20. I had lipo to hips and Fraxel and CO2 done to my face under general anesthesia, Thursday 12/18. Woke up in the recovery room without much of any pain. Was shocked to see my face. My eyes were swollen and face red and bruised.

Overnight, I swole up even more, but still not in pain. At my post-op visit I told my doctor that I felt like the upper half of my face was like the catwoman of New York and my lips like Lisa Rinna. Dr. said I look fantastic and have another post-op visit set for Monday 12/22.

Today my face is still very, very swollen, color is changing a bit. No pain, but face tight and very swollen.

San Diego Dermatologist

Experienced.

weekendlvr - any updates with the blisters? are you still pleased overall?
Sorry to hear about your blisters. This is the first I've read about blisters forming. Please do keep us posted as to what the Doctor says. Best regards, FOA
Thank you. I am 6 days since my surgery. The swelling is finally going down, but little blisters have formed around my mouth this evening. I am going to pop in to the doctor tomorrow . . just to be one the safe side. When the red goes away, I think I will be VERY pleased.
Good luck on your post op. I had my one month visit today and my skin is healing well and as a light pink color. The color does get better. Happy Holidays.
Good luck with your healing. Please continue to keep us posted.