Just Started my Treatments- OK So Far

Well, I wish I had read this board before...

Well, I wish I had read this board before yesterday. I thought I'd done my homework- UGH!

YEsterday I went to {edited - provider info is located at the top of the review}. The location is in the Mall, but very sterile, professional, etc. They also had this 50% off sale so WOW, lucky for me!!

The girl doing the injections is NOT a Dr, nor and RN. She is a LPN, which was a bit alarming. There is a Dr that oversees the clinic, but she's only there on Mondays. (I was not there on a Monday).

I am treating my love handles and back fat that has accumulated over this past year (see photo). The girl injected my lower back so we can assess my reactions to it, and so I go back on Jan 3 for the entire treatment of my affected areas.

I paid for 6 sets of treatment. I can use them wherever I want so if my back shapes up at 4 sets, then I can use the other two on my legs, etc. Also, I was given a free 7th treatment for allowing them to take photos of me for their portfolio.

The needles are needles, the hurt. I have one small bruise and my back is sore, but I am drinking water and massaging it.

Will keep everyone posted- I hope I get good results!! Seems all the complaints are on this FIG place- even the one here in Scottsdale. Glad I didn't go there AND they cost more too it seems.

Did any of you use the prescription topical medicine 30 minutes prior to receiving the Lipodissolve injections? My PCP wrote the script out, but the Spa had recommended it. I was indeed informed by the Spa to bring a tight girdle like garment to wear post procedure. They do that even in hospitals to keep swelling to a minimum. I am about to have my first series for my "muffin top". I hate needles, but am trying to be positive.
You all read and beleive when we tell you there is NO refund. Nu U/FIG/LIPPODISSOLVE... all the same story. People DO NOT PAY for your services until renderend.. I would charge and NOT pay cash. I was fortunate to get 2500.00 credited back to my account but I'm out 6,000. FIG had been dissolved for a second time.. I've learned
I am going in for treatments next Tuesday. I'm getting my stomach, love handles, and bra fat done. I've done a lot of research so far, but today is the first time I've checked out this site. I am going to NuU MedSpa at the Arrowhead location. Do they do the laser or ultrasound massage or anything before or after the treatment? I do not want lumpies! Is there anything else I should know? I realize it's going to hurt some, but I have a very high pain tolerance, and I don't have a problem with needles. I just want to look good, but I'm concerned after reading some of the things I've read. Any comments? Should I go somewhere else?
Nu U Med Spa, Glendale