Recovery Help Needed - Joppa, MD

In Feb. of this year I had a TT and breast...

In Feb. of this year I had a TT and breast reduction which both went fine with a smooth recovery.In May I went back to PS for check up and PS and myself decided that breasts were sitting to low and that implants would help the problem.On May 14th I had implants put in under the muscle 360 in one and 390 in the other...when I woke up I was in alot of pain and all thou that has gotten better each day the anxiety and the tightness continues...I'm hoping someone who reads this can please give me reassurance that this has to get better...right now I want them out! I feel like they are up around my collar bones....actually they are.I talked to my PS and he said it will get better but, he dosen't have implants.If anyone has any advice, suggestions anything ...please tell me!

Saw PS and he said he would remove implants after...

Saw PS and he said he would remove implants after 3 months if still not happy....so please everyone send advice on how this process might get better and I might actually like my new implants. I still feel like they are so high and the tightness is rough.

I get the heaviness and the tight feeling too, i think it is muscle contractions.
Hi kim67 ! I started to drop at 2 wks . But at night I still feel like they are being smothered . I can sleep any way . I can't wait until I can sleep without this sports bra . When mine felt heavy and felt like they were going to explode it was my hormones . The burning was the nurves waking up that's what I was told . Take care. :-) !
Happy you are doing good. !
TCinIN...hope ur right! The fullness is the rough part..but, they say it gets better...I"m still waiting.
Reading through all of these comments has been so helpful. I had my BA done on May 30. I'm not in pain exactly, but I am far from comfortable. Trying not to take the pain meds and muscle relaxers because I really think they are making me feel worse. I expected the high, hardness. It's the overwhelming fullness that I am having the most trouble with. I will keep following you all and hope that we all progress to loving this change.
yep, all normal. I had the skin feeling for almost two months :/ C
Are yall still really sore? Im 2weeks out and my skin sometimes feels like its on fire and they ache like they have the flu!
I'm not really sore just...it just feels like once in a while there is that same burning feeling ur describing...I thought maybe it was the implant moving down...who knows? I still have that really heavy feeling somedays when they feel like their going to explode but, thats normaly at night.
My surgery was on May 8 th . My boobs are getting softer .
ok so I'm 6 days behind you....I'll keep massags! When if at all did u notice any dropping?
Sissy...when was ur surgery again? R u seeing any changes with the massaging?I wish I knew y they are so heavy at night to...if I remember I will ask PS
I think that they would be heavy without a bra , I would love to go without it at night . I'm wondering why were having that feeling at night . It makes me crazy when I'm tired . Next week I get to wear a wire bra I can't wait . Sports bra only at night :-) .
Yes...I have read so many different opinions on massaging but, I have to say when I say PS yesterday and he was showing me how to massage...I could actually see the implant moving but, who knows! I will do it just to seeif it helps. But, all dr's are different my PS also told me if I didn't want to wear any bra then not to...he also said I could were underwire as soon as I wanted and on most the post I have read they say their drs say no underwire! I'm sticking with the sports bra atleast tillI drop more.
I must have the textured implants, that explains why my ps said not to massage.
jrippeon my dr didn't have me start until 6 days after surgery . Once a day for 5 minutes now I'm 3 weeks now I massage as much as possible . It seems all dr are different .
Textured implants are not supposed to be massaged . My doctor told me not to and I have textured. And more and more doctors thinks that massage does not make much difference towards not getting capsular contracture. C
I have noticed that most doc's recommend to messaging, not sure why mine said not too. Mine are still very painful around the bottom and is't constant! I cant wait until that gets a lot better!
Hey ladies, what type of bra are yall wearing. I have bought about 6 new bra's and they all seemed so irritatingly uncomfortable! Today i went to Target and got a very snug fitting sports bra and it is much more comfortable! Im open to suggestions.
Im still wearing sports bra that sips in the middle...I want a new bra from vs but, can't see spending the money till they drop a little more to see what my actual size will be
OMG, i seriously spent soooooooooooooooooo much money on bras since i had my surgery :(. All of them seeming incredibly uncomfortable, as you say. Two weeks ago i found the COMFORT bra (http://nouvelleinc.com/braswithcups.aspx) and a Sleep Bra ( http://www.embracebra.com ) and i am basically using only these two since then. I am in heaven :) C
Thanks, im going to look those bras up!
Mine said to massage too . My husband loves it he can play with them now . Mine don't hurt . At night they feel like this sports bra is smothering me . My bra is not tight . So I have a hard time falling to sleep .
I have same problem and not sure y..at night my boobs feel like they are ready to explode and sometimes in the morning...and my bras not tight either
My ps told me messaging was over rated and i didnt have to do it.
Hey ladies, i feel your pain! I had a BL/BA two weeks ago and mine were so high, hard and swollen! In the last couple of days i have noticed some changes. They have started to drop and soften up a little. They are still very very sore! I also have been a little down over the fact that they are bigger than i thought they would be. I saw my ps yesterday and he said they were progressing right on target. Im trying to be as patient as possible. You guys know that yall are not alone. Im sure in a couple of months we will all be loving our new girls!