Counting Down - Jonesboro, GA

Hello I'm 25 years old 5'3 and 150lbs...

Hello I'm 25 years old 5'3 and 150lbs.I'm currently a 36G and I plan on going down to a small D large C. I went to go see my PS on the 10 of August and two weeks later I got a phone call and a letter in the mail saying that I got approved,my treatment will be covered by BCBS.I'm so ready I know that this going to be life changing.

I will be posting before photos

I know it's been a while but I'm back now.I went...

I know it's been a while but I'm back now.I went down to a 38D which I'm happy with But I sometimes feel like I look bigger still and its been five months since my surgery.I hope that I go down to a small D large C..I'm not really sure on
how long the swelling last I heard any where from five months to a year depending on how much tissue was removed .I had about 750grams removed from both breast. I will be posting pictures so if I can remember how to.

@Chanel1021, Just wondering how has everything been going since the surgery? Its been a while since you've updated. I hope all is well :-)
Hadassah
i dont think there is a non surgical way to reduce breast other than just losing weight, but sometimes not even that works.
I used to be a 34B,and the last time I was measured,was a 36F.Am not happy,and have lost my confidence.Is there a non-surgical way to do a breast reduction?Please help
Good luck!!

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Please let us know how it goes.

Sept 21,2011
Oh Wow! Good luck!! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow!
Good luck Chanel! :D

Iam having my surgery done next week Tuesday!
9/28/11
When are you having your surgery Chanel?
Hi Ms. Chanel1021

I have also been approved for my BR by Tri Care. I plan on going down to a Full D. Iam a44DDD or 40F. But when have you planned your surgery for. I havent yet set the date yet either. Im callin in today to see what days that they have available..
also iam starting a BR journey video log on youtube..
my link is http://www.youtube.com/user/keshia46
you should subscribe and leave questions or comments.
keep us all updated to let us know ur progress in ur breast reduction

You can also see MsPerry's awesome video in her RealSelf review, here! Thanks, MsPerry!!!

Not a problem. I just want everyone else here to know that we are all going through the same thing and all of us are all very similar
I hope your surgery went well!! My surgery set for 9/27/11
i hope your recovering well