Back & Shoulder Pain for Years! - Jonesboro, AR

After having my two sons my breast, which were...

After having my two sons my breast, which were already on the large side, grew another 2 sizes with the weight gain. After losing weight my breast did not get smaller & over the years (10) really began to effect my back & shoulders. My doctors all suggested a reduction and finally I got up the nerve to do it & I'm so glad I did! I had a tummy tuck & breast reduction at the same time & I've had no real problems w/my breast. Because I've always had relatively large breast, my doctor & I decided to take my "h" breast to "d" and they look great! The lift was also very beneficial. My back & shoulders already feel better!
How are your breast scars healing up? I'm visiting him soon.
You got the works!    Good for you, I bet you do feel amazing.   How has your recovery been to date?
The first 10 days were rough with the inconvenience of drains, swelling & abdominal pain but I have had no pain with my breast reduction. I would caution against trying to do too much too soon. I thought 2 weeks out I was feeling great & could do more but your body will resist. I tired much easier. 5 weeks out now and I'm feeling really pretty good. The swelling in my abdomen is getting better and though I'm usually sore by the end of the day it's very manageable. My back & shoulders feel totally different...better than they have felt in 12 years! Can't wait to see how I feel & look in July...that's when my doctor says I'll see an even flatter abdomen and my breasts will look better.
Jonesboro Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! He has a wonderful bedside manner and really made me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgable but not mechanical which I liked because this was a very personal decision I was making. I felt completely at ease with my surgery because of my doctor. I would recommend him to any and everyone!