23 with a 4 Yr Old Son, Wear 32 A - Burnsville, MN

I have always wished to get breast implants ever...

I have always wished to get breast implants ever since I was younger. I have very small breasts. I am leaning towards silicone 375cc and inframmatory incision. I want a small incision obviously and I know that saline will provide that. I've just seen some rippled saline jobs that scare me. I'm honestly up in the air still tho. I have another consultation to go to before I actually pay in full and order the silicone. Would appreciate anyone's feedback. I really like Draya Michele's boobs however she has saline.

JUST MADE MY APT!!

So I have finally decided to go with an underarm incision silicon high profile 375cc. My surgery date is march 18th. I'm so excited I just can't believe it's really happening! I was first going to go with 350cc. Now I'm at 375 thinking maybe 400.. Not sure. I weight 115 and I'm 5'5. I currently wear a 32a. Any suggestions?

me right now 32A waiting game.. surgery in 2 weeks.

Still not set on cc size or incision placement help!!!

So torn on cc amount.

I go for my pre op tomorrow. I still don't know on cc amount I should choose. I originally told dr joe 350cc. Now I'm not sure if that will give my semi curvy 5"5 120lbs figure the full C small D I want. Can someone please give me some insight?????

Here's what I'm going for plz help

Currently 32A (basically no boobs)
Pretty curvy but slim 120lbs
5"5
Looking to get Small Ds.
Help determine what cc amount!!!

Week after post op

I'm in a lot of pain. The right one hurts so much more then the left. If I touch it, lay on it, anything hurts!! It's so sore and swollen. My arms are hurting. My chest is hurting. A lot of pressure and sharp pains in my right breast. They look good and I'm sure I'll feel it's worth it soon but right now I feel like hell. I will add some photos.

Just trying to figure out why this implant is sitting like that

One of my implants makes an unnatural looking side of cleavage. I don't think in sitting correctly :(

Starting to fill out

I was freaking out for no reason they are starting to fill out and look great. I'm also in minimal pain. I get my stiches out on the 7th :)

Got my stitches out

It's finally been 1 month after post op Everything is healing great. Dr joe did an amazing job. I highly recommend him!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

You're looking great! How exciting :D I'm not sure what type of scar treatment you're planning on using, but I definitely recommend Mederma Scar Cream with SPF 30. It's about $15 a tube, but it really works. I was using Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on my scars, but switched to Mederma a couple weeks ago and have seen very fast fading now. I am still using Palmers oil to rub on my boobies to prevent stretch marks.
I really appreciate that!! I just purchased some!
How many cc's did you end up doing?
I ended up doing 400cc
Looking really good girlie;)
Thank you sweetie!!
Wow they are looking really good. Lovin ur hair too deer;)
Appreciate it!
They look good bae, just keep massaging as much as you can. Mine were seriously boxy two wks ago when I got them done , but the more I massage I can tell the next day. Every time I sit and watch tv I massage, even if it's just two or three min. ;)
Regarding your most recent photo, I had a bit of that "dent" in my cleavage too. I massaged mine, and it totally disappeared. I would firmly squeeze the outer side of my boob, so that the implant would press inward against the dent. I wanted to stretch the skin, and press away the dent. It seemed to work! Keep lying on your breasts too, that will definitely help with keeping the skin, muscles, and implant soft :)
I would love to hear how you are doing! How is everything going after surgery?
I've been in a lot of pain. After surgery I felt like I had gotten hit by a car. I had an allergic reaction to the Vicodin so I had stopped taking it around the 2nd day. I told dr joe at my first pre op but he insisted in not wanting to prescribe me something else because he wanted me to get off the pain killers as soon as possible. As soon as dr joe took off the ace wrap bandage I felt excruciating pain in my right breast. Since then now I'm about day 7 post op and I've been resting a lot, as well as doing the arm exercises and laying on them for 15 mins. My incisions are super numb and painful. Morning boob is the worst. The directions dr joe gave were really contradicting. Don't lift 30 pounds but if your kids are more then that's fine, and don't tan but if you wanna tan cover them up? I'm confused on what I should wear... Bra or no bra??? I'm a mess
Hey sweety, don't fret. If ur babies way more than thirty lbs don't pick them up. Just hug and love them up and let them you mommy loves them to pieces . I was told not to tan until the incisions are closed up. My nurse who is super cool, I love her, she said some stick sunscreen , no lotion , something thick and pasty , and cover all ur incisions with a thick layer. I hope this info helps bae , and try taking four ibuprofen at a time. I find it is better than Tylenol any day .
Thank you so much sweetie now I'm doing so much better
I was just like you before I got my first implants. You will love them. It was the most amazing thing. I couldn't believe I finally had breast. I had felt so inferior because of it and afterwards I felt a very good normal. Good luck.
good luck! you will be fine! I am following couple people reviews and everyone is happy after. I am going for BA this summer. I am tall slim and no boobs.....lol...till summer!
I think 450ccs would be good for you.
Hi girl! How exciting for your upcoming BA! I am currently 3weeks post opp and funny draya Michele was my dream boob also! I have to say tho I went with 350cc right and 375 left and let me tell you something ....go BIGGER! I'm a pretty C Cup but I do wish I was bigger because although they look awesome in bathing suits and bras you will not be able to notice a difference in clothes especially if you wore padded bras. Good luck !
Hi, awesome awesome!! Glad you decided to go thru with this surgery. My date is march 17th. I have to have a lift but, I'm a 36 b and my doctor gave me an option of 350 cc or 375 cc. Of course I'm going with the 375 cc bc anything bigger will put too much pressure on the incisions. If you want hey look at me boobs I'd say go with 400 cc +, but if ur thinking nice full swim suit filling breast if say 375cc. My doctor went thru all the good and bads
Man Oh man so many choices!!! I just don't know what to do!!!! Omg!!
Lol , think back to thoughts of what u wanted when u first started thinking about getting them done. I've read a few girls on here wishing they wldve went bigger, so if u like the bigger ones just dive in and do it!! Remember ur back muscles tho. If u go bigger, start exercising to strengthen ur back muscles. Just a thought..........
My Doc told me, and it makes sense, that the less tissue you have to "go through/disturb" to place the implant, the less pain involved and the shorter the healing time for the procedure. For that reason, he strongly encouraged an inframammary incision versus the transaxillary incision. Just sayin'
Really wow because according to him and his patients reviews they were able to move around and even lift there arms in 24 hrs. It's the fastest healing process supposedly
Patient experiences would be the best measure.........