Couldn't Be Happier - Jacksonville, FL

I am 25 years old and I have been looking into...

I am 25 years old and I have been looking into this type of procedure for years now. I was a over-weight child and had done some major damage(stretch marks) to my body at a young age. At my heaviest (weighed) weight I was 203lbs. I am now (before the procedure) 145lbs and I had a quite few problem areas. It seemed no matter how much weight I lost or gained my flanks, upper and lower abdomen stayed the same.

What I was looking for is just to be able to wear jeans or a dress with no under-garments.

If you are looking into something like this for yourself I would highly recommend it. I have a higher tolerance for pain then most but there is some minor discomforts during the procedure. You are "put under" for the most part but the the only thing for me was the reality of the situation. Otherwise you are very relaxed, the most you will feel is some heavy pinching.

I actually found my surgeon through this website. I live in Savannah, GA now but I have lived in Rhode Island my whole life. How I found my doctor was a story from someone who had lived in MA and made her appointment in FL. I am still 2 hours away from Jacksonville and threw e-mails I made my appointment.

My doctor and her staff made it easy for me to make my appointment long distance. Everyone as a whole was very knowledgeable about the procedure, most of everyone already had either this procedure or one just like it. From not knowing anyone and only being in town for a couple of days they really made me feel comfortable, or what we would describe in the south as true southern hospitality.

It is exactly one week after my surgery and I couldn't be happier. Already I can see major changes, while I am still very swollen the major changes is in how my clothes fit. I am really looking forward to the final results and I cannot wait!

If anyone has any question please feel free to ask!

If anyone has any question please feel free to ask!

It has been a one year and a month since my...

It has been a one year and a month since my surgery. On surgery day I weighed about 147 pounds, I am 5'4. Today I am between 130-135 (those darn 5 pounds), I am still extremely happy with my decision. While I will never be perfect, I feel much more comfortable in my own skin.

I do have some areas in my mid-section and lower ab's I would like to have smoothed out, eventually. I recently moved back to the north-east and it would be difficult for me to make it back to Florida anytime soon.

When I look at these before photos, to me, I don't see myself anymore. I wonder why I did not do this sooner.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Please read above for explaination.