It was worth it - Jacksonville, NC

Hello I am 29 years old I am 117 lbs I had twins 9...

hello I am 29 years old I am 117 lbs I had twins 9 years ago and then I had a nother baby 4 years ago. My stomach is saggy and has never been the same after the twins. It has been a dream of mine to have a TT and breast aug. I am sceduled for March 25, 2011 but I am so scared! How bad is the pain?

Well now my date has been changed to April 12,2011.

Well now my date has been changed to April 12,2011.

I love reading everyones post. It has really...

I love reading everyones post. It has really helped me not to be so scard to go through with it.

Photo Update

Just about 2 weeks left! I can't believe I'm...

Just about 2 weeks left! I can't believe I'm really gonna do this!

Well had my pre op yesterday. It went very good my...

Well had my pre op yesterday. It went very good my PS is a really nice guy! I am just ready to do it! I have 13 days to go :)

Photo Update

Well I'm on my way to have surgery. Not as nervous...

Well I'm on my way to have surgery. Not as nervous as I thought I would be. I'll keep ya posted :)

I'm Doing good :) I'll tell you all about it tomorrow

I'm Doing good :) I'll tell you all about it tomorrow

I'm doing pretty good just ready to get the drains...

I'm doing pretty good just ready to get the drains out and stand up straight. Tired of laying in the bed. My back hurts lol. One question when will my boobs go down some? Like fall into place? I'm 2 days post op.

I am 5 days post op and I'm doing great. For...

I am 5 days post op and I'm doing great. For anyone getting ready or thinking about doing it....go for it! It was definitely not as bad as I thought! I am loving my results! I'll post pics soon
Dr. Mark Morgan in Wilm, NC

How are you doing?? Haven't seen much updates from you lately!
thats awesome!! so glad to hear things went well............good for you! dont you just love this site~ so helpful and refreshing to know that support is out there ;)
Yes this site helped me alot. To know what to expect. I am now 6 days post op and am doing good. Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. When is your surgery scheduled?
I have a question.... I had high profile saline implants put in on the 12th. How long does it take for them to"drop" some? They are so high it seems. And like under my arm.....thank you for your input.
Today is April 12th, did you have the surgery? I hope it went as well as possible. Keep us posted! Good luck!
Yes I had surgery yesterday the 12th. Everything went really good :) not had a lot of pain. The worst was when I woke up from surgery. I'm doing good so glad its over. Now on the road to recovery. I will post pics soon
I'm wishing you a fast recovery. Congrads on your new body. Get plenty of rest.
Good luck! Hope you have a great surgery!
It Went very good! Glad its over lol it was alot easier than I thought. Don't get me wrong I was hurting when I woke up but I wasn't nervous like I thought I would be. Thank you for thinking about me. I hope you are doing wonderful!
Good luck today!
Thank you! Everything went really good. I thought I would be so scared and nervous but I wasn't I was actually really calm! Glad its over and I'm on the road to recovery :)
YAY!
Good luck with your upcoming surgery!! You are going to look awesome :)
Thank you! Only a few days from away!
Wow .. your almost there!! Good luck!! Im also 117 but Im small 4"11... What size breast are you going with?
I think about 400 cc saline I told my PS I wanted to be a full C. My sister keeps telling me to go with no less than 500 cc or I will regret it but idk that just seems so big for me. So I am really confused.... I just don't want to look huge or not be able to fit into certain clothes. What about you, what size are you going with?

Would you mind posting the name of your surgeon? It'd be really helpful for other women in your area.

I sure will!
Good luck...not long now until the NEW you!
Thank you! I can't hardly wait! I am still nervous but just ready to do it :)
Thank You! I am a wimp when it comes to pain lol My mother in law just had a tt Tuesday March 22. She said it wasn't as bad as she expected. So that has helped me. I'm not really worried about the BA just the TT. I have my preop this coming up Tuesday so I know there is no turning back after that! I know I gotta just think about how long I've wanted to do this. How much it will change my life. I hate my stomach! I'm ready :) its funny because everyday I have so many different feelings about doing it. Sometimes I think I can't really do this I am to scared then other times I'm not that scared. I guess thats normal to be like that. Anyway thank you again for sharing your experience with me :)
It is normal to feel that way... I know i felt the same way a week b4 my surgery!
I was the same way b4 my surgery...WORRIED about THE PAIN! I have a high tolerance for pain. I had ALL 4 children natural. It wasn't that bad for me. My breast felt like they were engorged with milk the TT felt like i did a hard workout. first 48 hrs i needed the Most help. could not even wipe myself. Day 3 i stopped taking oxycodone and started taking ibuprofen.
my 2yr old is NYC I cant be alone with her still. She is a handfull. My mother helped me for 6 days she went back home and took my daughter with her. Hubby works from 11a-8:30p. I'm able to drive myself to appts. Shower myself. I'm still taking It ez. I just started walking straight 2 days ago.
Just focus on the END RESULTS and you will b alright.
I'm 3 days post op and yes, you will be in pain. The first 24 hours is the hardest. I had to take 2 vicodines every 4 hours but even then, getting up and standing up is tough. I could barely get up and wipe my own pee :( (sorry for TMI). 2nd day was more bearable, but I kept myself drugged up and sleeping. Today, I'm not in pain anymore, but very sore.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. From what I've ready on here if you can get through the first few days it gets better. I'm ready to get it over with.....I think lol