Dreaming of being on the flat side by May of 2014, any suggestions?

I am 32 y/o, 5'5 and weigh around 157-162lbs....

I am 32 y/o, 5'5 and weigh around 157-162lbs. I am pleased to say that I am happily married with two wonderful boys, ages 5 and 7. I never really had a lot of belly fat before having kids. However, before giving birth to my first child, by way of c-section i not only inherited stretch marks but also the extra saggy skin that hangs over my underwear, and also seems resistant to any exercise or diet program I would try.

At first I thought well most women after giving birth have this same issue and they have learned to live with it and so should I so I decided to buy a girdle to help suck me in so my tummy doesn't poke out under my clothes but it's just way too hot here in Florida to wear all of that material year round. So, I decided that having a tt would be the best decision for me. I feel as though, if I can endure delivering two babies both weighing almost 9lbs via c-section then I can endure having a tt.

Finally, I did some research and stumbled over my P.S. whom I've decided was the best choice for me. I haven't had my surgery yet but I put down a nice deposit towards my total cost of the procedure and plan to make my last final payment next month. I am scheduled to have my surgery sometime in May and I am very excited about my decision. Lately, it seems the closer the date gets here the more nervous i get and the more I start to second guess my decision to have this surgery and I start feeling really guilty for being so selfish. However, reading the reviews and experiences of previous tt patients who have gone through this already has really given me the strength to stand firm on my decision.

I am so thankful for everyone who has shared their experiences and P.S. and I am really hoping that my results will be amazing as well. I will keep everyone posted as the time draws near for my surgery and I also plan to post some pics once I get my camera fixed..!!

Hello everyone...I know it has been quite a while...

Hello everyone...I know it has been quite a while since I have updated you with info on my upcoming surgery and for that I am sorry. However, I decided to postpone my still much needed tummy tuck and to get a breast lift/reduction first. I will still be having surgery on May 8th 2012@ aprox. 7AM (4 days from now) but just not the tummy tuck like I had hoped. However, the good news is I really need a breast lift/reduction equally as bad as I need a tummy tuck, if not more(lol) Babies, I tell ya, boy don't they just drain the beauty right outta ya..(jus kidding) but at least you get to keep the inner beauty, well most of us at least. anywhoo..I will be posting pics of my saggy saggy chest and I can only pray that no one passes out from the sight of them but they do pretty much resemble two socks full of nickels and that's the honest truth. I will still be keeping my same PS, Dr. Glasser, because hands down she is just one of the best PS's here in Jacksonville, FL when it comes to breast augmentation or reconstruction of any sort. She is truly gifted and I was blessed enough to find her. As my upcoming surgery draws near, I am now starting to get a little anxious and ready for this to be all over. If you can please everyone keep me in your prayers!! Thanks in advance for your support my realself family....!!

Dreaming of being on the flat side by May of 2014...!!

Hello my real self family:
I haven't been on here in a while and decided it was time to update everyone on my status. As you all know May 8 2012 I decided to have a breast lift and reduction instead of the tummy tuck. I can honestly say it was the best decision I could have ever made for myself and I have absolutely no regrets. However, now that my breast are lifted and off my belly(saggy), my tummy has now come out from hiding under my clothes. Unfortunately, because of this I am not fully able to enjoy the results of my breast lift because of the peek a boo belly I have. I've always had it however I never noticed it as much in my clothes as I do now that my boobs aren't dragging the floor(yuck). So, now I'm ready to have my tummy tuck. It took me a while to save the $ and recover from spending out of pocket $ for my breast lift and reduction( my insurance did not cover breast procedure) and now I'm working my way down and ready to fix this unattractive gut of mine. The problem is the original PS I used for my breast surgery relocated to Colorado and although I've been on a few consultations the past few months, I haven't found anyone quite yet that really wooed me. However, I did see one PS on here that I was pretty impressed with, Dr. David Nicholas Cskai. I've seen the work he's done on some of his patients and I really love his technique. I'm going to schedule a consultation with him soon. (I hope he's the one) I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, but I am in no way perfect. However, I can be a bit anal at times with just about anything and that's something I'm willing to own about myself.(LOL) Now that I have saved for this procedure, I am looking for the right PS that will take his/her time to explain their way of doing the procedure, who is gentle, and has warm hands.(cold hands make me uncomfortable). In addition to this, a PS that is sort of a perfectionist themselves(always puts out their very best), listens to their patients no matter how minor their concerns may be, and will be realistic with what they can and cannot do. If anyone has any advice for me or recommendations, please, please, please, let me know.

Thanks.

Current pics of my peek-a-boo belly

Now do you see why I need a tummy tuck!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Glasser and her staff were awesome. I must admit I went in very anxious but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The whole entire staff from the ladies at the front desk to the nurses you speak with over the phone when you call in with questions, were all incredible. I was really impressed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Glasser to anyone.