day 6 post op and swell hell has kicked in.....

I am 31 years old, the mother of 2 ages 11 and 9....

I am 31 years old, the mother of 2 ages 11 and 9. I have researched getting a tummy tuck for the last 9 years!!! This year I decided that to put myself first and just do it! Im so sick of tucking my stomach into my jeans! So on Nov 5 I'm getting a full Tt with liposuction of the flanks. My husband. is super supportive and will be taking leave to care for me post op. My preop is scheduled for Oct 23. I am soooooo excited!!!

7 more days until I lose my worst enemy!!! Baby...

7 more days until I lose my worst enemy!!! Baby gut. I'm just wondering, what should I be eating this week? The ps just says eat healthy but what are you all doing?

Omg, I made it!!! Im on the flat side. It hurts...

Omg, I made it!!! Im on the flat side. It hurts like hell

So far so good but the swelling in no joke! I cant...

So far so good but the swelling in no joke! I cant eat much because I swell up. I get my drains out tomorrow and I'm looking forward to a shower. Birdbaths just aren't cutting it!!!! However, I'm.loving my results! Pictures soon!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I chose first coast plastic surgery because it was the one place I found that made me feel comfortable from the fitst phone call! The office staff is great. Dr. Csikai took his time talking to me. he answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. Also, i was able to make payments towards my surgery up to preop date and schedule my appt for Nov. in June! Other offices would only schedule appts 6 weeks out. Because my husband is in the military, i had to work around his schedule. Therefore, being able to plan this out was wonderful!

Welcome to the flat side!!!
My surgery is Nov. 8 full tummy lipo MR I have been doing the no whtie stuff/Rice, pasta, bread etc. I eat eggs/lean chicken and turkey vegs all day and fresh fruit but not after 2. LOW SALT/NO SUGAR...cookies..chips you get the picture I also do two nofat yogurts a day for tummy health, and make protein shakes. WATER, I lost 10 in September doing this, amazing for me. Your surgery is a few days ahead of me good luck.
I had to call them back cause she said no dietary supplements and i've been drinking body by Vi shakes for months. So I had to stop :( which sucks but its also SO worth it. I pretty much just started eating food I would normally eat and staying away from any herbs on the list. Good luck! Wish my baby gut was going away! But i'll take big boobs first work on that later.
Oh that sucks but hey....we spent the money to get what we want so what's a few days without some things right? Right now I'm pushing vitamin c as well because I feel a cold coming on:0(
my 6 month old is just getting over a cold and my husband is getting one. I'm treating him like he has the plague LOL so far so good :) I hope you don't get one!
I've been thinking about take those shakes. Have you lost weight with them?
yes and I love the way it tastes. But what I like most is mixed with milk it keeps you full a long time. Some people mix it with water to lose weight faster but it doesnt keep you full feeling as long. I drink them breakfast and lunch. I eat a snack inbetween. lowest calories I can fing. like special K chips. And then eat a smaller portion of dinner- but eat whatever I want. for dinner.
OMGOSH! I stumbled upon this site I am 11/5 with Dr.Csikai also! YAY! i'm the afternoon appt and getting breast augmentation. SOOO excited! see you there lol
That is awesome!!!! I'm sooooo excited...I'll be coming out and u in. Let me know how your ba turns out. I may do that next
I will let you know how it goes! Are you getting nervous at all? I am!
Yes I am. Thinking wow, I can't believe I'm doing this! So crazy, this time next weekend it'll feel even more real. I may pop one of those Valium lol
no joke I thought about taking one the weekend before to see how it affects me. Then maybe take one the morning of. Honestly sometimes when I start to think about the surgery I start to feel sick to my stomach. I keep trying to tell myself the positive instead of harping on the surgery itself freaking myself out
So so happy for you
I though I knew pain this was the most painful thing I have ever done in my life ?????
Am I the only one that felt pain like this after a TT
Me either!!! Last 2.nights have been painful and comfortable
No, I'm in pain no appetite you not alone!!!
Yay! I'm consider you one of my 11-5 sisters lol it's gonna be great! So happy you are getting the lipo! I'm not :( Whoo hoo it's almost time!!
Yay!!!! 11/5 baby!!!!
Woohoo! All you 11/5 ladies make sure you post AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP! Give us 11/6ers the inside scoop! ;) Good luck!
How did it go yesterday
The whole thing went great. The ride home was God aweful! LOL today I can move much better. How are you doing?
That's wonderful! I'm sure you're excited. November will be here before you know it. Hope you're voting in early election. My surgery isn't until December, seems like forever. Good luck and keep us posted.
Thank you Carmen1. yes early voting!!!! 12 days and counting.