Looking Forward to Tummy Tuck Feb 20th 2012 - Jacksonville, FL

I am 36, I have 3 kids ages 18, 16 and 7, I am...

I am 36, I have 3 kids ages 18, 16 and 7, I am single mom and want to do something for myself for once! I want to feel good about myself and have hated my belly ever since I had my 1st child in 1993. Over the years I thought about a TT, but never was ready to spend the money...but Now is the time!! I have gone to the gym over the years and still go and lost weight, but the belly never would go away. Im very excited to do this!!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Hi specialjenfl I've had two consultations did make and appt for dr csikai but canceled it to check other ps before paying consul fee please post picks soon and let me know what you thought of yr ps this will help me make a decision thx
I didnt mean it in that way lol. It's just that you look my AGE and not yours:)
When I'm your age I hope I look half as good as you do! I hope you make a fast recovery!
36 is not that old, but I guess considereing my older kids are almost 17 and 19 I am getting older! Still feel young though!! :) I dont smoke or drink or go in the sun alot and I think that has helped me age well.
How are you going? Hope you are healing well x
Tomarrow is the day!! Cant Wait...ready to get this done. I am a little nervous, but not scared. Wish my surgry was in the morning instead of the afternoon....I like to get things over with and not wait. One good thing is school is out tomarrow so I dont have to worry about getting my yougest one off to school, just have to drop her at he grandparents for the rest of the week.

We will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending happy thoughts and hugs your way.  Post an update as soon as you can.

Hi Jen. I haven't heard from you in a few days and wondering how you are doing? walking such but I guess that normal for everyone. I'm not even able to stand 50% straight yet and thats taking a toll on my back. keep in touch when you can!
Im doing pretty good this is the best day yet...I can walk, not straight up, but when I am up too long my lower back hurts, I think from the Lipo brusing. I feel fine though and am bored out of my mind! I did work today, I run an online store from home and was able to get 25 packages out with the help of my mom comming over. Monday I get the drain tubes out and will get to actually see it, I am too scared to look under the bandages. I did peek at me belly button and its big and ugly, but will shrink and heal I know.
That's great news! so glad to hear your doing well. I can only stand for a few secs and my back is killing me.
Thats worst part I think the back pain, I know this sounds stupid but I have found if I hold my arms behind me it makes it a little easier to walk and not make my back hurt so bad.
Thanks anon2432. The nervous are back today in full force, so much so that it's making my head itch, not sure why that is but..lol. I hope and pray I'm doing the right thing and that it want be as bad as I'm thinking it will be. keep me in your prayers!
Good luck to both of you I know what you mean about backing out it has taken me years to finally decide look forward to seeing your pictures x
Its at 1:30, but I have to be there at 12:30, you will be done before me.
I will post pictures and do regular updates. Im not going to chicken out!! I am ready to get it done and be comfortable for the summer. We will have keep in touch with our updates since we are the same day!! :)
I have to be at the Dr Monday morning @9:15, surgery is scheduled @10:15, no more chickening out for me this time. what time do you go in?
I'm also scheduled on Feb 20th in Jacksonville. I was actually scheduled Jan 18 2012 but I chickened out the week before, my nervous got the best of me. but i did reschedule and now I seem to be ok with it but I'm sure come Monday morning the nervous will kick into high gear. will be saying a prayer for you and speedy recovery. post pic when you can.
good luck on ur tt.. and we are on the same boat is time to do something for us we do deserve it:).. u gonna look fabulous!!
GOOD LUCK PLEASE POST PICS!!
I will be posting Pictures
Congrats on the TT! I understand about being a single mom. I have a 3 and 4 year old and sometimes feel so guilty about my mommy makeover but your right! Its time for mommy to do something for mommy! 5 days to go hun! I wish you the best...!