Dr. Wallace & staff @ Coastal Cosmetic Center - Jacksonville, FL

I am a mom of 3 and am 39 y/o. I was nervous about...

I am a mom of 3 and am 39 y/o. I was nervous about the surgery but when I met with Dr. Wallace and his staff, my fear was gone. Dr. Wallace performed a TT and also performed a breast revision due to a horrible experience by another PS (not him) years prior. He is without a doubt the best PS in my opinion. My expectations were not the greatest because I didn't want to be "let down" as I had read can happen. I am SO HAPPY with my results.

I apologize for the typos.

I apologize for the typos.

My view has seriously changed. I probably would...

My view has seriously changed. I probably would not have had it done. I am upset with my results, as this point. I will update again in a month.

Update: I'm not sure I should have done this. I am...

Update: I'm not sure I should have done this. I am more upset now than I was before. I'll update again in a month.

Current photo

Thought I would update with a current photo :) I am going to upload some before photos....

Before and After...

Pre Op and Post Op

Removal & Revison BA 600cc Saline to 800cc hp silicone

I am 2 days post op... I finally got them!! 800cc HP Allergen Silicone Implants (45) I think? I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question. I woke up wearing a strap AND a sports bra. The strap was connected to some belt thingy... LOL and then strapped so tight over the new girls. I took a shower and removed it and now I think I put it on wrong? I do not recall if he mentioned anything about it helping them "drop" like my old saline implants. I am worried I have it too tight OR backwards (LOL) What is the proper way to wear this thing? BTW: My PS rocks \m/ I am SO happy!! 800 cc sounds "big" but it's not... I am petite and they are beautiful!!!!!!!!

600cc Saline to 800cc hp silicone

Figured I would share more pics... thanks again Dr. Wallace....... U rock, Sir \m/

Weight gain??????????

800cc hp silicone
How much do these bad boys weigh?? Holy snikeees! I gained almost 8 lbs!! That is impossible in 3 days, right? Ugh........... Help! Hopefully it is just swelling, water weight and the new twins!!! #Stressing
Maybe Dr. Wallace needs a new scale.. clearly his is broken... lmao!

Scar Tissue

I have lumps all over my implants. My PS said it was scar tissue but I am freaked out. Anyone else have this problem?

2014 Update on the girls!

I am having sharp pains in my right boob. It's close to my nipple and holy moly, it hurts! It is a weird sensation. I wish I could explain it better. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? It has me concerned.

Nervous and cannot sleep! #Revision

I cannot sleep because I am so nervous about my revision. Ugh... It feels like the days are never going to end. Today was especially long =-)
I know it will be OK. He is an incredible surgeon. I cannot wait for Tuesday to come.
Thank You, Dr. Wallace!!
#Tuesday

Almost here! Revision and Lipo on my flanks

It's almost that time!! I am excited and nervous. Let the countdown begin!!!! See you on the other side! =-)
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

October 7th, 2013 UPDATE: I could not be more pleased with my TT results. I have ZERO regrets. In the beginning, I was VERY impatient and wanted instant results. It takes time to heal and I just couldn't imagine how awesome it was going to be with a negative outlook. Man was I wrong! Everyone heals differently. I really cannot explain how much this surgery changed my life. I feel awesome!! The first time I put on a bathing suit, I felt an enormous sense of confidence that I had not felt since I was a teenager!! It has been over a year and I am thrilled with my results. I would do it again in a heartbeat! One of my biggest fears; was my belly button. I didn't want it to look like a circle. My belly button looks like I was born with it. You cannot tell! I am actually going back to him on the 24th to remove a previous BA w/ Saline and having new HP Silicone implants put in. If you are reading this and wondering if Dr. Wallace is right for you... trust me.. he is. I am so glad I chose him. A true professional and a master surgeon. I will be posting new pics asap. I will also keep you updated on my new BA! - Fab and 40 in Jville!