In need of a flat tummy to match my long legs lol!!! - Jacksonville, FL

I have had two c-sections my oldest is ten an I...

I have had two c-sections my oldest is ten an I have a four year old. I also have a lap band and have lost almost 90 pounds I stared out at 348. I have been stalking this realself for a while now and I finally have made up my mind to have a tummy tuck with lipo and muscle repair .I would really love a thigh lift and a breast lift but all that will come over time. I have already had my constellation with a doctor here in Jacksonville fl dr.wallace. he said my weight was fine to have a tt but I wan a good out come my goal weight is 220-230 because of my height I still want something type of curve to my frame .. any advice is welcomed I need help lol is a lot of people are going to south america for surgery for the price it has crossed my mine does any one have an opinion about traveling for surgery???

should i drop sum pounds before a tummy tuck im 6'3

should i drop sum pounds before a tummy tuck im 6'3 and I still want to have some curves .I have already had my consultation but now Im just trying to figure out what is next until I get all my money together just confused lol........

lap band and tummy tuck

has anyone with a lap band had a tummy tuck in the Dominican republic??? I have one and kind of worried about the placement of it...

It's offical!!!!! i just booked my sx for june10 in need of a sx buddy :-))))

Hi rs it's offical plane tickets has been bought deposit paid.I'm getting nervous now I'm going alone my husband can't get leave. but I really want this I see a lot of ladies going to the dr solo so I know I can do this ... I hope I can find a sx buddy or two I have not found a recovery house Virginia's doesn't sound bad but I will but looking around..next thing on my list is my passport and to really bust my butt to loose sum weight ...
Walkiris Robles, MD

Going alone is common...you will spend all your time at the recovery house...so you will be in GOOD HANDS...plus you're going at a good time of YEAR!
We r da same weight n same body frame I'm just 5'11 lol but I can't wait 2 c Ur results I'm scheduled for June
Congrats on your weight loss. I had a TT and I feel like a different person... No more holding in the gutgut. Lol! You are gonna look amazing once you cross over. Best wishes!
Good luck on your journey. .I think you will be just fine ..
Good luck on yours as well ...we booth shall be fine (literally ;-)) I will be following your journey ...
Finally, another chic who's tall. We're actually the same height. I currently weigh 197, the heaviest Ive ever been. My average is like 181-185. With me getting older, my metabolism is def. slowed down. In my profile pic, I'm around 170. I loved that weight. Anyway, if you lose weight you'll def. still have curves. Im from Jax by the way.
I wish I was 197 I have not seen that number on the scale in years.. I love had I'm nit from here my husband is military but this place has really grown on me..
Congrats on the weight loss and decision to have your TT. Good luck!
Good luck to you, I am sure you will be super happy with the results!
i want to immediate say CONGRATZ on ur huge weight loss chica. almost 100 pds is a big accomplishment.bless ur heart. and life too short NOT to do it if your able. be sure to triple check local and out of the country dr. background.good luck to u.Your a tall lovely woman,and your tummy tuck,remove the back rolls,etc,is goin'2 b such a great thing to shape u better to match your tall model type height! God bless. adios.
OMG! Someone local with my same dilemma. Lol. I'm in Jacksonville also and I am ready to have the surgery asap. All this Dr. hunting is tiring I must say.
Yes this has been a dilemma for me but to be honest I have only been looking around for the past two months pretty much at a dead end right now ...I have gave two consultations but I am looking into dr Wallace so far
Hi cqrivera, I'm trying to find the right Dr too here in Jax. I am scheduling a consultation with Dr. Nicholas Csikai hopefully next week. Have you tried him yet? I heard good things about him.
Hi. I'm going to the DR hopefully in March. If not then, I'll be going in May. I'm looking for a buddy if you're interested.
I have been thinking about going ahead and scheduling one with him but with everyone going to dr on here I'm so confused lol I still have sometime I need to really loose about 30 pounds or more I really want good results
Ladyduval I have been debating that latley my husband is Hispanic so I know he could translate for me lol .but where would u do your follow up care at over here?
I'm going to speak to my PCP and Dr. Yily about that. That is really my only concern at this point. If she has a reasonable answer from her or my PCP... I'm outta here. Lol
@LadyDuval -- Yes, it is nice to find some local peeps with something in common other than kids, lol. Well, I am definitely looking for a buddy however I don't know about having surgery in March but May on the other hand sounds better for me, but let me know.
Awwe you so lucky
^^^^central florida here
Hey I am going to DR. You are welcome to come along. I'm going on the 18th my mom and I. We both had wls . I have a 6 yr old and 22 mnth old.
How much does a TT cost over there?
Itdepends on if you're only getting a tummy tuck or if you're getting something else done but is pretty reasonable and they have the best work compared to the United States doctors thier work is superb. I did my research and I looked at other doctors in the area but I noticed that there were a lot of unsatisfied customers
Congratulations on the weight loss! This site has helped me so much. There's so much info on here along with the experiences of people who have already had surgeries done. Keep us posted.