Medial Thigh Lift, Mons Pubis, TT -Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had the procedure done yet but on my way...

I haven't had the procedure done yet but on my way as of August 29thI'm so excited and so anxious to get this done get healed!!! There aren't enough words to express how I'm feeling right now! My inner thighs were a problem before I lost 78 pounds now it is really a problem because they rub together and I have to be careful on the shorts that I wear to cover and hide them and I have to wear boy shorts for part of my swimsuit because I hate the way that my inner thighs look!! yak so disgusting so ready for my new look and so ready to wear hey normal bathing suit again!! I'm thankful that the rest of my legs size and calves are very shapely!!!

mons pubic

Sorry about the quality and the darkness of the very first picture but at least you have an idea of what I've had to deal with since my weight loss and the extra fatty skin down here!!

12 days and counting!!

Wow I can't believe my surgery is in 12 days I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! I go in this coming Wednesday the 21st for my pre op pictures/markings and last visit with my PS before my surgery!

Tummy 8-13

I really DISLIKE all this extra skin that I have!! Look at how much I can pinch and it really grosses me out!! With all this extra skin I also have the dimpling/cottage cheese look..I am so looking forward to seeing it gone and having SMOOTH results!!!

Woohoo..signed ALL my paperwork today

...the countdown is on...8 days till surgery!! I don't know what I was thinking but I thought I was getting my pics and markings today..haha...that's the day of ;).. I'm so excited and **greatful** my mom is flying down in 7 days to be with me and to take care of me!! Yesterday I got a steal ofa deal!!! I found a walker for $60, well she sold it to me for $40. It still has the tags & was only used abt 6 x's! They sell for about $250..this was cheaper than renting!

Tuesday evening...1.5 days till surgery!!!

it finally hit me today that I only have 1&a half days until my surgery!!! I'm so excited!!! I can hardly stand it...lol hubby and I are picking up my mother at the airport tonight..I cannot believe I'm posting these pictures but this is what I have to look at when I'm laying down and have to be reminded of this everyday I'm so thankful that I've lost almost 80 pounds and I've kept it off for a little over 4 years this is way overdue!

1:21a.m. 8-30-13

Hello all...just a quick update I am home have been home for hours and just wanted to let you know that I'm home now and considering have done feeling pretty good with the exception of one minor complications... not being able to pee ps what's called and said that this is normal time due to the anaesthesia.... Trust me I have drank plenty of water so I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to pee! for all you prayer warriors please say a prayer for me. Txs!!

Day 3

yes I finally did it!! exorcist a3 and a4 probably going to be my worst back considering that I had done I feel fairly decent thank goodness for pain medicine haven't been able to sleep very much I figured the pain meds make me sleepy but I havent so I might have to take some benadryl. I'm having a lot of drainage from my thigh lift. I went for my follow up appointment yesterdayhe said the color of my drainage it's very good. I'm having to use a pillow again my tummy when I cough and when I get upI've been sleeping in my recliner don't think that I could manage without this. I can't stand up straight still over but I've been walking a lot in the house like I'm supposed to I go back next Thursday for my follow up.

yeah I get to shower today!!

I have a shower chair and my mother is going to help me. This should be interesting ;) I'm so thankful that my mother is able to be here and help me and help me! Couldn't have done this without her!!

Day 6

Well, ended up making a trip to ps office. One of my sutures in the groin area (medial thigh lift) ripped. He took me in first thing this a.m. I was so nervous and afraid, but he assured me that this does hppen sometimes. I'll be completly honest, this is one of the most painful experiences I've had to go through, but if I had to do it all over again I would! I know that I've made the right decision!! My mother keeps telling me that he sure did a beautiful job!! Yes, I'm am very bruised and swollen. I was taking Arnica Montana, but I stopped taking it yesterday since I've been getting some jhives and thinking it might be from this. I haven't taken very many pictures, but will soon. I'm having my mother look for my regualr digital cameera as well. I haven't slept very much at all. I thought I would with the pain medication, but thinking that I might take some benadryl to help. I've been drinking tons of water and drinking egg white protein shakes to help with healing. Not much of eating since I don't have much of an appetitie. I go on 9-5 Thurday for my 1 week post surgery appt and I think i'm getting at least one of my drains (have 2) taken out. I'm wearing a binder and a bodysuit that goes to my knees. Oh yes......the day after I got to shower!!!!! WOW, THAT NEVER FELT BETTER...LOL

Day 11

Well doc says I'm doing fantastic. I still have lots of swelling, but its normal and will take some time. My body went through major trauma. Got more sutures out today.I get to go back in a week instead of 3 days yippee!! Just have a few more sutures above my mons area but I'm sure those will get taken out next week! I'm so glad I had this done and if I had to do it all over again I would definitely do it it is the most complex painful plastic surgery there is. I'll be anxious to see what it really looks like after my swelling goes down but as of right now I'm still very very happy!!

INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE SURGERY

I've learned by trial and error, but for those of you who are having a tt or thigh lift you'll need waterproof underpads and sterile gauze pads. I was given some from my surgeon's office, but after buying and spending tons on small boxes at the pharmacy's I got smart and ordered them on E-BAY. I bought 320 sterile gauze pads for only $61.00...was paying 8.99 for 8! and the underpads I paid 17.99 for 100! I wish I would have thought about this in the very beginning, but better late than never and wanted to pass this along to you all to help out with the costs! The ABD sterile gauze pads are individual wrapped. I'd rather have too many and know that I can change them out more often for better healing! Hope this helps :)

Inner thigh looking down :)))

Wow, I still can't believe this is MY leg :)))

day 18

Well, I had my follow up visit today with my PS it went fairly good that I do have some extra swelling lymphatic ademia and had to had to have aspiration of the fluid from my abdomen area I go back on Wednesday of next week other than that first time in my life I actually have definition I have a waste it is amazing I still have numbness in my thighs and bruising on my thighs for the most part the bruising is gone on top of my Mons and almost gone on my side to have some bruising on my thighs and still have something in my abdomen an offer part of my abdomen which will have to wait and see but he said that's normal he said that I can start massaging gently to help with that as well so that's about it what dates might have something new Thanks!

Day 28

wow I cannot believe this Thursday will be exactly a month but I've had my surgery it has gone so fast and my swelling is friendly going down and I'm starting to feel like a normal person again. yesterday was the first day that I was actually able to stand up in the shower without sitting down in my chair.mmy thighs still feel a little tight but way better than what they were before I know it's just going to take some time that I'm loving the result that I'm seeing!!!!! I'm so glad that I did this and if I had to do it all over again I would now I'm excited later on down the road hopefully in the near future I would love to get an arm lift!!!!! Dr fee is truly the best and so is all of his staff!!!!!!

Some pics from my inner thigh surgery

1st & 2nd pics are of my scars from the inner groin area, 3rd pic is up close thighs, 4th is far away thighs and the LAST pic is a sife view of full abdomen...You can see my scar and ALSO my mons pubis is still swollen, but SO MUCH BETTER!! I've been using Medica Scar Gel that was purchased at my ps office.I haven't used any on my inner groin yet, want to focus on my tt scar...I'm going to take new pics in another month and will try to get them posted! I LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS EVERYDAY TO see where I came from and I'll NEVER go back!! It's been so motivating and i've even lost 20 pds since surgery and would like to see a few more come off! HOPE this is an INSPIRATION to some of you as well!

New pictures from Inner Thigh Surgery taken 02-04-14

Just a few pics I'd thought I'd share. YES, I'm still so happy with my results!!

Update 062814

Sorry I haven't been on much at all! Thanks to all the nice comments on my surgery! I'm still extremely happy with my decision and most of all the Plastic Surgeon Dr. Timothy Fee in Jacksonville, FL. I've discovered an amazing product line for scars, stretchmarks, cellulite, skin slackening! Inbox for details! Thanks again. I'll be posting pics soon!

I've discovered an amazing product line for Cellulite, Scars, Stretchmarks and Skin Slackening- livluvlaugh0@yahoo.com

livluvlaugh0@yahoo.com

My results

Well it's been just a little over a year since my surgery and yes I am still happy and if I had to do it all over again I definitely would!!! Some of my skins elasticity has loosened up a bit which I was told from the very beginning by my ps that everybody's body is completely different and does different things. I have found an amazing alternative and the best scar treatment available that is affordable! I would love to tell you about them so if you are interested please let me know thanks!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I knew the day that I had my consultation it was going to be Dr fees I felt so comfortable during my consultation wasn't even embarrassed when my clothes were off he was very patient and kind and I have lots of questions and he told me to ask away that that was what he was there for to get all my questions answered. all of the staff in the front office back office surgical team nurses everyone was so pleasant professional and most of all the integrity. when a call is placed to his office he returned the phone call very promptly and said that all of his patients are his number one priority that is what he gets paid to do. the day of my consultation while I was waiting another lady was sitting next to me and asked me if this was my first surgery with him or if this was my second or third surgery I told her it was my consultation visit she said that she had heard Tumi t-tech from him and was so pleased by the care that was provided in the great work that he does that she was coming back for more work. maybe within the next two years I might have an arm left which is greatly needed and possibly back liposuction but glad to get I had done first it really bothered me the most! all of my follow up appointment I get in and get out very quick do not have to wait very long at all everything is very organized at this practice.