Lipo/breast Lift Revision 3 Years After TT and Breast Lift - Jacksonville, FL

I am scheduled to have lipo on back, flanks, upper...

I am scheduled to have lipo on back, flanks, upper stomach, and inner/outer thighs on 9/4. 3 years ago I had a TT, breast lift/aug, and some minor lipo on thighs after losing 75 pounds. At the time Dr CK told me I would need some lip on my upper stomach. He does not do lip on the stomach area when doing a TT in order to avoid complications during healing.
Since the first surgery, my sister was in need of a kidney. I donated in October of 2012. They had to cut through my stomach muscles, but I seem to have snapped back. What I have not really snapped back from is a 20 pound weight gain. I also had my Lap band removed due to erosion and slipping in November of 2013. I am on my own now with maintaining my weight. I seem to be hovering at 190 now. I am hoping that with this lipo and continued clean eating, I can be sculpted and maintain my weight.
I will post before pictures the day of surgery and update after.

Good luck to others who are going on the journey as well!

5 days until the big day!

So I have done my prep shopping and decided to buy a measuring tape. I did not measure last time. My husband did the measurements and went ahead and took the before photos.
Waist - 38 3/4 in
Left lower thigh - 20 in

And here are the pics.

Can't wait for Thursday.

1 day post op

No pics yet since I am still garmented up but I will need to shower and wash on Saturday.
Procedure went well. Extremely sore yesterday. I would say a 9 on 1-10 and that was with lorotabs. This morning is around a 6. I may switch to Tylenol on my next pain med time. I try to get up every hour or 2 to keep circulation. I can't wait to see me! I feel swollen but I look smaller in the garment they provided. I even notched it down to the smallest size. Dr CK said he took out 4 liters!
Post op is 9/10 which works well sine I fly to New Jersey on the 13th. I hope I am not quite as sore.
So far, overall I am happy with my decision. A concern I have is my breast size. I was a DDD before getting my revision yesterday. I just want to stay with at least a D. I have been D my whole life.....after puberty that is:)
Thank all of you for your support. It helped the time pass and surgery day to finally get here!
I will post pics tomorrow and another update.

2 days post op pics

I feel much better today. Switched to Tylenol for pain. Even with the swelling I see a difference. I can't wait to see final results! Just wish they had a more trusted procedure for cellulite:) guess we can't have it all!

Day 3-Good advice

Day 2 was great. I was sore but only needed Tylenol. I went to lunch with my mom and spent the day at her house playing games at her high top table. The problem was, I did too much. I got home around 5 and was miserable. I took my meds and slept on and off all evening. Around 2 I made it into bed for the first time. Funny thing is, I pulled my neck trying to sit up. It hurts worse than the surgery!

So my advice to you-don't overdo it. I should have set in her recliner and still used ice packs. I am back on schedule today with the addition of my sore neck. So far I still think this has been worth it!

6 day post op pics

So today makes 6 days. I do not see much change since my last pics, but I will post them anyway. I had my post op appt today and Dr CK says this is as big as I will get and will get smaller as the swelling goes down. He removed most of my stitches (the lipo ones) today. Just left the one in that was still leaking. My breasts have started to soften a little. He said that they would round out nicely when they are healed. It just all takes time. I have not weighed myself or measured as my clothes fit pretty much the same. I want to give myself time to heal and the swelling to go down before measuring.
Thank you all for your kind words and support. This process is slow going and takes a lot out of me. It is nice to hear comments from others!

10 days out

Hi. I am out of town so I can't do any pics. I am not sure if there is much difference anyway. I did start back exercising today. I did 20 min on the elliptical this morning. I hope it helps with swelling. At least I hope it's swelling. My clothes fit me tighter than before the surgery. On the bottom that is. The scale is only down a pound. At 10 days I thought I would see some dramatic results. I am eating healthy. Maybe the exercise will help. I will take pics when I get home and see if there are any noticeable changes. I know that's what I was looking for on here before I had my surgery. Hope everyone has a good week!

18 day update

Aside from my breasts, I am satisfied with my progress. I am having issues with the stitches. I am packing the wound and hopefully Dr. CK will put the stitches back in this week. I overdid it today and it looks like I popped a few more stitches. Lipo wise I am seeing progress. I am attaching pics but they nude so beware! I can't get the dot thing to work and still leave the pic the same size.

I am still about the same weight as last week so I am assuming swelling. I will weigh again Friday.

2 month update

Hi! Things have been going well! I am very happy with my results. I need a slight revision on the right side of my breast as it wraps around a crease to my back. My left hip also needs to be tightened up. I can do both in the office so not a big deal. Here are my pictures. I just wish I could do something with my thighs. They are smaller but still kinda gross. Oh well. Pants forever!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr CK did my first procedure. He did a wonderful job. He does not take risks and does not sugar coat anything. I am looking forward to working with him again.