need new boobies...

From the time I was in middle school, I knew I...

From the time I was in middle school, I knew I wanted bigger breasts. I had my first child when I was 18, she is now 8 years old. She is a sassy little thing, let me tell ya! My boobs got bigger during the pregnancy and after, but then they deflated, I was unable to breastfeed her, or any of them for that matter. So I went from a very small B to a very full D with her. I barley gained any weight with any of the pregnancies, I think the most I gained was MAYBE 15lbs. I thought something was wrong with me.... Nope...nothing wrong... Anyway, Ive always wanted to be bigger. My 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, I did the EXACT same as the 1st, gained a little weight boobs got a little bigger but eventually my boobs deflated and now they are sitting at a 34A :( I have wanted bigger boobs for the last 10 years or so... My husband wasn't as supportive, before, but now he is more than ever.. I am so self conscience about how my boobs look its ridiculous. I don't like to even look at myself in the mirror without clothes on. I have done a little research on doctors who can help me with a BL and a BA. Do any of you lovely ladies know of phenomenal PS' in the Jacksonville Florida area. Willing to travel a little if needed. Thanks!
My Stats are:
Im 5'6. I weigh 115.2lbs. I am a 32A/34A, maybe even smaller. I have 3 healthy children

Pics of me & my wish boobies

I left all those decisions to my ps, no sizers, I just told him what I wanted and he said ok
I left my size up to my ps. I never tried on sizers or any of that. I told my ps and he made all the desicions
Have you been to any consults yet? What size are you wanting?
No. I haven't had any consults yet. However, I did request a few through realself, waiting on the drs to get back with me. I am undecided on size. I want perky. I know that I want the gummy bear silicone gels under the muscle.
Do u think u will need a lift?
I'm almost positive I will need one. I've had 3 kids, oldest is 8 and the youngest, she just turned 4 today. I didn't breast feed, the oldest wouldn't latch, and the younger 2 were lactose intolerant. My boobs are pretty saggy looking to me.
You will be amazed how great you will look when it's all said and done. I've read a bunch of reviews about ps in Florida. There is several really good ones. Price is good too.
I've read several reviews also. I'm ready to have new girls. Now it's just the hurry up and wait for the docs to get back with me.. Might just start calling tomorrow to book consults. I want to get this done soon, but I have to wait until anywhere between feb-April before I can get any kind if work done.
The waiting is the hardest part! Do u know what size u want?
I would like to go from an A cup to a C/D cup but I know that cup size looks differently on everyone depending on their body shape and other factors, so I am not really relying on cup sizes to be honest. What I mean is I don't really know the cc's I want just yet. I don't even know how "big" my body frame can hold...