need new boobies...

From the time I was in middle school, I knew I...

From the time I was in middle school, I knew I wanted bigger breasts. I had my first child when I was 18, she is now 8 years old. She is a sassy little thing, let me tell ya! My boobs got bigger during the pregnancy and after, but then they deflated, I was unable to breastfeed her, or any of them for that matter. So I went from a very small B to a very full D with her. I barley gained any weight with any of the pregnancies, I think the most I gained was MAYBE 15lbs. I thought something was wrong with me.... Nope...nothing wrong... Anyway, Ive always wanted to be bigger. My 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, I did the EXACT same as the 1st, gained a little weight boobs got a little bigger but eventually my boobs deflated and now they are sitting at a 34A :( I have wanted bigger boobs for the last 10 years or so... My husband wasn't as supportive, before, but now he is more than ever.. I am so self conscience about how my boobs look its ridiculous. I don't like to even look at myself in the mirror without clothes on. I have done a little research on doctors who can help me with a BL and a BA. Do any of you lovely ladies know of phenomenal PS' in the Jacksonville Florida area. Willing to travel a little if needed. Thanks!
My Stats are:
Im 5'6. I weigh 115.2lbs. I am a 32A/34A, maybe even smaller. I have 3 healthy children

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pics of me & my wish boobies

I left all those decisions to my ps, no sizers, I just told him what I wanted and he said ok
I left my size up to my ps. I never tried on sizers or any of that. I told my ps and he made all the desicions
Have you been to any consults yet? What size are you wanting?