Yes! 100% Worth It - Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery- Jacksonville, FL

6.1 ft 160 lb. 650 cc mentor smooth round high...

6.1 ft 160 lb. 650 cc mentor smooth round high profile silicone gel. Before 36B now 38 or 40 D.

Im not sure yet. I have one child. After nurse my child my brest get smaller. I wanted fuller bigger breast.  Day after surgery the nurse call me check me how Im doing. Im very happy with the result. My breast feel tight now and littlr pressure on it, but no pain. I walking around doing things.

I loves my new boobies , but I would go bigger

After 4 years I still love my new boobies, but next time I would go with little bit bigger and and with round shape. I have now teardrops shape which is natural. You can't tell if is implant or not. Well, I still have couple more years to come. I'm currently scheduling my liposuction surgery on my legs, inner other thigh, knee, abdomen and flanks.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burk the Best surgeons! The stuff and all nurse and doctors very kind. I got the best treat. This doctor office has own surgery room. Everybody make me feel good and give me comfort. I'm very satisfied with surgery. I definitely highly recommend to everybody.