Yes! 100% Worth It - Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery- Jacksonville, FL

6.1 ft 160 lb. 650 cc mentor smooth round high...

6.1 ft 160 lb. 650 cc mentor smooth round high profile silicone gel. Before 36B now 38 or 40 D.

Im not sure yet. I have one child. After nurse my child my brest get smaller. I wanted fuller bigger breast.  Day after surgery the nurse call me check me how Im doing. Im very happy with the result. My breast feel tight now and littlr pressure on it, but no pain. I walking around doing things.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burk the Best surgeons! The stuff and all nurse and doctors very kind. I got the best treat. This doctor office has own surgery room. Everybody make me feel good and give me comfort. I'm very satisfied with surgery. I definitely highly recommend to everybody.

Hi I know this seems be couple years old I am having same surgury I also am 6"0 tall. Same cc as u can u tell me things to do or get after surgury.
Hello fellow tall woman, you look great. Love your results
i got my ba on 8/3 and mine look so much like yours! hope all is going well for you! yay for ba's!!
Looks great! I can't wait to get mine in less than a week! Recovery was smooth? Any complications? I am nervous about the pain and nausea. I hope my surgery goes as smoothly as yours sounded, and looks as great as yours! Congrats!
650cc wow that seems so big!! but then again they do suit your body frame :) looks really good.
those look great! can't wait to get mine!! still a month left though :(
wow!!!!!!!!!! so nice only after 6 days!
Looks awesome for 6 days post opp... congrats!
Looking good!
I have high profiles too. I'm 7 days Post Op! I wonder how long they will take to drop..
Rabbit77: thank you! :)) Hurry up :)) Let me know when.
They look wonderful, congratulations, hoping to join the ranks in a couple of months myself, he did a great job!
Awesome results! Mine are a lot higher than yours, they are taking long to drop!! Congrats
D cup: thank you. today is 3rd day. I'm not sure how is look. mean drop or not. I keep ice on it every 45 min, may this helps. yours look great to me. Friday going to see my ps. I'm feel great like I haven't had surgery. take care!