Fantastic Experience! - Jacksonville, FL

I have been contemplating breast implants for...

I have been contemplating breast implants for years. I finally got the courage to do it and the surgery was seemingly flawless. I had to go back for minor stitching, but nothing major. The day or two after my surgery was the roughest, but with pain medication, it was tolerable. If anything, the healing process has been more uncomfortable than painful. I have follow-up appointments at the office every other week or so, and those have been thorough and the after care has been excellent. Much better than I could have ever anticipated.

The new me!

Two of the pictures are of me in a lingerie top about a month and a half after surgery. My breasts look better than I ever anticipated. I am thrilled with the results. The other pictures where the bandages are visible, are from the day after surgery.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

After researching on the web, I found Dr. Csikai; who came highly recommended from other people (via online reviews). It's been a little over a month since my surgery and the entire experience was and has been fantastic! He is wonderful and so is his staff! Every time I have called or emailed the office- which has been quite often, I always feel that I have their full attention and I am a priority. Lori and Janet are absolutely wonderful. From beginning to end, Dr. Csikai and his staff have provided excellent care.