Undereye Bags AND Circles Gone!!!!!!! - Jacksonville, FL

I decided to interview three plastic surgeons to...

I decided to interview three plastic surgeons to see what could be done about my severe, hereditary undereye circles and bags. At my first appointment, I knew I had found the right surgeon. He suggested transconjunctival blepheroplasty and CO2 laser to tighten and brighten skin.

The bleph was a snap, but recovery from the laser was a bear. I was bright red for months, but managed to cover using LOTS of makeup. A year later, the results are fantastic (and natural looking), the bags are gone, and the circles have vanished completely. A miracle.

Dr. Trimas sounds amazing. Can anyone recommend excellent plastic surgeons in Miami?
Dr. Stuzin.
Hi Mymrie, From what I have been told, the only way to remove bags is blepheroplasty--transconjuctival leaves no scars and has virtually no down time!

I still go see Dr. Trimas for botox on forehead...

I still go see Dr. Trimas for botox on forehead and sun damaged skin concerns. He is so responsive, listens well to my questions and gives advice. His staff is wonderful as well. No matter how busy they are, they always take time to respond and don't make me feel like they are rushing me out the door or off the phone to get to the next patient.

Absolutely I would not consider going anywhere else.

Didn't have good luck with Trimas and neither did others I spoke with.
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. put me immediately at ease. He also steered me away from a complete eyelift (which would have made him more money) to only undereye surgery. He did a fantastic job, patiently answered all my questions, and provided excellent follow up care for a full year after. I would never consider going to anyone else if I need anything, and I have recommended him to everyone, including my mother.