Tummy Tuck, Lipo on Upper Arms and Chin - Happy Patient! - Jacksonville, FL

I did research for a couple of years and I finally...

I did research for a couple of years and I finally did it! My only concern was how my skin would cope with the garment/binder. I have atopic dermatitis, my skin itches, breaks out and bruises. Keeping my skin happy during recovery was the hardest part with the garment. My bra itself irritates me by lunchtime, imagine trying to wear the garment all day and night. I bought many different fabrics and creams to help get through that part.

Dr. Csikai, motivated me to keep it up for best results. My drains and stitches were removed a week later and my scar is healing fine. I prepared for the pain and I can't say that it was very painful because it's forgotten. I've read many post reviews and I think I did well recovering, no real complications- just keep in mind everyone heals different.

It has been 32 days and I'm totally satisfied, even though Dr. Csikai says I have more greater results to come in the next months, I'm happy. Lori and Janet are awesome, I feel at home when I'm there...Kitty Kitty is also pleasant to see when I walk in.

Correction...I did my math wrong. I was 7 weeks,...

Correction...I did my math wrong. I was 7 weeks, 4 days which equals to 53 days. Why was I adding my 7 weeks as 4 days per week?? I'll be 8 weeks, Monday 12/24/12. I'll post picstures as soon as the Holiday dust settles.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Csikai was referred to me by a friend who knew someone that was pleased with her results and Dr. Csikai. I had one consultation a year ago with a surgeon and I almost visited another surgeon, before Dr. Csikai. When I met with Dr. Csikai, I instanly felt comfortable with him; he is genuine person aside from being a plastic surgeon. As a bonus....today, two associates from work, visited me to ask who my surgeon was. I also did a show and tell in my office. There you go Dr. Csikai, Lori and Janet-- work it!