Botox, Fillers, Surgical Procedures, Fraxel - Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been “growing young” (i.e. utilizing...

I have been “growing young” (i.e. utilizing anti-aging procedures) for the last 17 years. I have lived in three different cities and have had procedures performed in each location. Dr. Trimas performs botox expertly in all facial areas. His technique is beyond anything I've ever seen to correct areas I didn't even know could be corrected! The results are extraordinary. I've also trusted Dr. Trimas with various other facial procedures, including surgery, always with amazing results!
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Trimas is the best Doctor I have ever been to for facial procedures. He is honest, conservative, fair, and exceptionally knowledgeable. I have been a patient of his for approximately four years now, since moving to Jacksonville from Orlando. When I want something done, and he feels the outcome will not benefit me, he will not do the procedure just to make money. Also, his entire staff is always very welcoming, caring and patient. I recommend him, and his practice, to everyone!! SP

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Botox community today.