My Lipo Experience in Michigan - Jackson, MI

At 44 I did not like what I saw in the mirror. I...

At 44 I did not like what I saw in the mirror. I decided to have liposuction about 3 years ago. I chickened out 2 years ago, but this year I decided to go for it. After doing research I decided against going over seas (to far away to have an operation) even though the prices were tempting. I decided to have Dr. Sampson, in Jackson, MI perform my surgery. After viewing his pictures I saw a picture of a lady whose stomach looked liked mine and I loved the results. I liked his demeanor and the staff was helpful, very helpful. I was extremely nervous the day of the procedure everyone made me feel comfortable.

I want to note: after reading some of his reviews I became afraid. He had mixed reviews. My experience was pleasant, I was not in pain the 1st day. I was shocked. Later in the day I started to become sore. Now, its day 4 out and I'm still sore but I'm moving around and feeling good. The compression belt keeps creeping up my side and that concerns me, but the pain level on a scale of 1-10 is a 2 and thats for the discomfort while trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, recline, or get up from a sitting or laying down. My stomach is swollen right now, so now I play the waiting game.

9 days out

Feeling good. Stomach does not look good still dark and tender.

Skin is warm to the touch

I had my check up yesterday. Everything went well. My doctor saw me for about 3.5 minutes max. He looked at my tummy and sides said everything looked okay and he would see me in 6 six week. My tummy is hard and warm to the touch. I received a massage from a friend and it was grueling but I feel better now. I can see my waist line but my stomach is still swollen.

Loving my results

I love the results. I have a waistline again. Im still sore. My friend pushed my side the other day, I started to scream. I have two knots one on my side and one on my stomach. They are very hard. My friend rubs them, but it is not helping the swelling go down.
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

I love my new stomach and waistline. I went to Homecoming and everyone said I looked great. (I got a marriage proposal). I have lost 20 pds and gone down 1 pants size. I changed the type of compression garment I wear. I use the Lipo express brand. I will be getting my upper back taken care of in the spring!
The massages help a great deal with the hard and lumpiness. Helps to release the fluids and soften scar tissue.
Who performed your surgery
At this time I'm not getting any massages. Im feeling good, just tired. Maybe, I will check into a massage, but its so tender I dont know if I could take the pressure on the areas where I had lipo
6 days out and my stomach is itchy and tender. No pain, just discomfort when getting up from a laying or sitting position. I don't need pain meds from the doctor OTC meds are working just fine. Oh yeah, I'm tired of this compression garment, it keeps riding up my side. I can see a waist line, woo hoo!
Are you getting massages?
Not sure what compression garment you have, but mine of different. Mine went from the top of abdomen to my thighs and did not ride up. Had open crotch to use bathroom. Had Velcro and zipper on each side the full length of the garment. You might want to try one of these.