The countdown begins 30 days left!!!

I would like smaller and tighter stomach and a...

I would like smaller and tighter stomach and a bigger butt. I'm not looking for an anaconda but a hour glass shape will do me fine. Im hoping that everything goes well and through the grace of God my healing process would go by fast. I would like to gain more confidence in my body area. i believe this will push me to my fullest potentials because i will not hide behind fear or lack of self confidence.

Went to my consultation

My husband and I drove up to Jackson for the consultation. I went in one of the receptionist handed me some forms to fill out and asked for a copy of my id. I was a little early which I thought would be good so that I can fill out the paperwork and be prepared for the doctor and the other receptionist said to me "well you are early the doctor won't be able to see you until your scheduled time which was 1pm I got there about 20 minutes early all I could say is OK because she just wanted to be seen because that wasn't even necessary to say being I had to fill out about 5 forms. Besides that the office is really clean and comfy. It smells like a doctor office meaning no foul Odors or uncleanliness. After I filled out the paperwork I was called back and I first spoke with a intake nurse who ask me what am I looking for or try to answer as many questions as she can and to prepare you before you see Dr.Sampson. I asked her a few questions but for the most part I was interested in talking to the doctor. She did say he does about 3 bbl a month however they have NO pictures in the office the only pictures they have are the ones online. I asked her why they don't have any and she stated many clients decline having there pic posted... Any ways went to another room where my blood pressure and temperature was taken and a lot of medical questions a was asked. Then Dr.Sampson came in and did the consultation and I must say he really thorough he answered my question looked at my body and really he knew exactly what I was looking for. We talk about pricing and date setup so I will be looking real good in a few months... I'm starting my payment plan in October so I'm praying I can get it done by the first part of December however if finances don't allow I will be getting it done Jan or Feb for sure.... I'm excited!!!

changing surgeons

I have change my mind from going witb Dr. Sampson even though I think he would be a good Dr. However he don't have any pictures in person thats weird. Dont rub me the right way.

I Will so be Hansfied and I'm so excited. I would have to travel from Michigan to Miami Florida so if any one can give me any cheapflights updates or sites that will be greatly appreciated!!! I haven't went yet but seeing the results and reading about his work is unquestionable. Besides the price is amazing also!!

Supplies Needed

Can anyone give me a list of things I'm going to need outside of what dr hasan is offering... ?

1st payment made price locked in.

I made my first payment today!! I will soon be Hansanfied!!! I'm aiming for Feb 23rd!! So thankful for this site and all of you lovely ladies that don't mind sharing your bbl journey! I love the support!!! I just don't like how last week my coordinator was Sophia and now my new coordinator is Jacqueline and her attitude just hasn't friendly as Sophia. I love the work Dr. Hasan putting out, I from michigan so I pray all goes well.

Almost Paid in full

So excited to be Hansified will soon. Looking to have my surgery Feb 23rd but I guess I have to be paid in full to lock in a date. I'm starting to get all the things I need but I heard there is a Walmart near there that I can shop at. Is anyone aware of this?

Before Pics

5ft 1in weight 169

Vanity House

im thinking about staying at the Vanity House anyone has any fm recent feedback about the house and it's the $2000.00 worth it... Please respond. Thank you.

Have anyone had a SS did on a Monday?

i just want to know how many days did you arrive before your surgery. Please help?

Concerned, need help

Im getting close to my surgery date and I'm starting to read more and more status about The Vanity House and how it's really not worth it and how no one really care for you. And a lot more stuff was said. Please help! I'm looking for the best place to stay and recovery and to get the proper treatment... Thank Luvs!

Here is a surgery app of what I'm looking for. Nothing dramatic but Cute and Sexy. My husband and I did the sculpture best we could with the vision we have. Yes, loving this natural look...

A little upset. ****HELP****

Realself I'm a little upset and need help. I went to book my days in with Moni at New Body Recovery and they already been taken! I don't want to push my date back any further if I don't have to. Mar 9 is my SX...

Official March 19th it is!!! Hansanfied I will soon be!!!

On my 3rd coordinator Now, yes 3rd her name is Elizabeth. Anyways she seem cool I had to correct her because she tried to make me pay in full before she locked in my date, talking about since its refund season and its get full they changed it. You know what I don't have anything to do with that so glad my 2 previous coordinators documented because Vanity be doing they own thang sure not on one accord but so far so good. March 19th it is! I will be staying with Moni @ Newbody Recovery! Until than ladies I will be eating right so I can get right! Exercise, Exercise, Exercise....

Exactly 60 days as of today!

im heading to the store to by me a scale because I need to know how much weight I've lost and or losing because I really want to make sure I'm completely cleared and healthy to go through with the surgery. I heard Dr. Hasan don't play about your BMI being over and I ain't mad at him. Care about me and not just about my money. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My husband and a close friend know I'm having the SX I just don't want to hear everyone opinions of what I should or should not do. I'm booked with Moni at Newbody Recovery and currently getting things in my list. Moni told me to make sure I don't over pack.

Dr. Hasan is certified and legit

im so tired of seeing post about Dr. Hasan not being certified in Plastic surgery and what ever else they saying about him. Bottle line in doing his thang with them Hands. I trust in his work and I believe in God. Do your research before you try to slander a doctor clear off of hearsay because if you looked into it yourself you would know what he is about...

30 days (it's getting real)

omg!!! My plane tickets are order.
Managing with Moni for 6 nights!
My first item came in the mail yesterday (Boppy pillow) and I started drinking green smoothies with my NutriBullet, I have 10 more lbs to lose before my surgery... Excited but nervous all at the same time....

Vanity is tripping right now!

They must've overbooked these doctors and now trying to act like I have to switch my doctor absolutely not, the only reason why I booked and paid is because he already agreed to do me... I'm pissed right now... My coordinator can't get in fast enough today because I'm going to be on her nerves today. I done booked my flight and recovery home!!!! Ughhhhhh

21 days Left and Labs are Back!

Ok. I received my Labs results yesterday and I am A Ok to move forward. Lord knows I'm happy that is over with. Now all I have to do is continue to exercise and prepare for my SX March 19th!! I will be leaving March 18th already paid for my flight. Hasanfied real Soon!

14 days and a wake up!!! Hansanfied!

Everything Is clear to go. I'm clear for take off and ready for this new journey in my life. Nervous and Excited all at the same time. Packed and ready to go!

7 Days 23hrs and 8 mins to Head out to MIA to be Hasanified!!!

I need 2 more maxi dresses and some flip flops and I will be all packed and just waiting to air my plane. I will be in Miami on the 18th and March 19th is the big day!!!

Questions****Please Help*** March 19th Hansanifies!!!

my surgery is on the 19th of March I have all of my after surgery apparel and items however I'm alittle confused about what kind of shoes to bring, do I bring socks? Do the faja allows you to wear panties. Please let me know what helped yall out after surgery far as clothing and shoes etc.... Thanks ladies!!!!

3 Days 16 hours until I board the Plane to MIAMI

Surgery March 19th, staying @Newbody Recovery House for 6 nights. Everything packed and ready to go. It seem like I'm missing something...

Welcome to MIAMI chick!

Just finished up at Vanity! Finally met the Famous Dr.Hasan and like stated he is very caring and very protective with his patients!!! Honesty is 100 and I'm thankful that I choose him and he agreed. He is an Artist!!! I seen McAdoo walk through he seems very friendly and jolly as well... Tomorrow is the day! Waiting for my time!!!

Hasanfied I am!!!

I will post pics and full review later. I'm on my way to my post-op apptment!!! I'm up walking around however I'm still weak but not as weak as I was yesterday. I tried to get up out of bed for the first time OMG yo girl almost fainted but it's all good today. I can't wait to post pics I'm so pleased with what I'm seeing not even just my ass but he snatched my waist like no other. I haven't seen my waist like this since my first child 20 yrs ago. I'm very satisfied! Thanks you all for your Prayers and Kind words. Realself couldn't have been a better forum to come and just kick it and get inspiration from. I really appreciate you guys. The only person besides you all that know is my husband so having this support group is everything to a sistah!!! Once I get alittle more strength I will post pics!!

Few pics!!! Hasan is the man!!! HASANFIED!!!

He is a true artist! You don't need know pics because he knows what to do with the masterpiece!!! I've been Hasanified and don't regret it a bit!!!

5 Week Post Op

hello Ladies, I know it has been along time since I post. From beginning to the end I really don't have any complaints. I loved my stay in Miami at Moni's Recovery. I Love my results from the BEST Dr. Hasan, yes I lost some volume but I'm good with that because he places your butt high so it can fall perfectly and natural. I really can't complain. I more confident in my look and the way I feel. Jeans is another thing, still trying to find a perfect pair of jeans. I'm still swollen in my torso area my butt is probably 95% it feel totally natural. I still wear my compression garment every now and than. I need more pressure in my stomach area but my waist is snatched!!! Loving my results...
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon