Skinial Test Patch - Italy, IT

Hi everybody, ill start my skinial treatment on...

Hi everybody, ill start my skinial treatment on october 10th here in Italy. I have had a test to rule out infections and to see how my skin would reacted.. so far its just a bit red around it and thats it, so i hope it will heal really fast.. The treatment is pretty much like getting the tattoo done itself, even though in few moments i ve found it a bit more painful but nothing to be worried about... ill have it done on my foot ( thats gonna hurt i ve been told) and behind my neck.. ill post other pics soon

it depends

i have been told i could need 3 treatment for my foot and 2 for the one behind my back, which is not bad and for sure its gonna be faster than a laser treatment.. it all depends on different factors such as how much pain u can handle, how much u bleed and how ur skin heals... I have very good skin and i heal easily so hopefully it will go fast for me... This is how my skin looks like after 4 days.. it looks bad but it doesnt hurt at all
Farmacia Loreto

hi there. anything new about your removal process?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

i cant open it!!! :( send it to my pvt email is ****email removed****

but it really depends on ur skin, my skin is great, i never get infections and i heal very easily, maybe urs is a bit more delicated.. its been 9 days after my patch test and my skin is not even red anymore...

Hi there, a friendly note to let you know that as a safety precaution, we have community guidelines against posting personal contact information such as phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, etc. in the threads. We do have a private messaging system you can use to share that information with anyone you feel comfortable sharing it with.

Hi Denn, it would be great if you would start a review about your Skinial treatment,  that way you can upload your photos to share with the community :)

Let me know if you have any questions :)

oh sorry Eva im still new and i didnt know it.. im really sorry .. can i cancel the comment somehow?
I start my own Review about the treatment in a few hours, now im at work :D

No problem at all debrocks17, just want to protect your privacy. I have already removed your email from the comment so you are all good :)

Take care!

3 treatments that's excellent! Keep us posted on your progress :)

i will.. i just hope i wont be left scarred....

Thank so much for sharing your review, did you get an idea on how many treatments you may need?